Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I feel it was all forced to milk Shanks, get new fans hyped and draw clout for OP for the final saga and ride the V-Tuber, J-Pop idol and whatever else hype scene trains. Anything else I missed? Lol.

I wanted to love it for the Shanks wank but theres too many reasons to hate it and it doesnt deserve to be be loved either. It is a Stampede 2.0 after all too and a shameless advertisement/commercial product, more than anything involved with OP even recently or w/e.

I know I really praised it recently but I was riding high on the Shanks wank as a Shanks wanker for most of my life now and thus my inner teenager/child or w/e was extremely happy to finally live to see shit like this, even if its in a fucking movie instead. Its far better than what I expected for this film too ironically.

I still find it weird that Gear 5th is in it but not Irift Jambe? I think Zoro uses his Adv CoC too? Also Big Mom is there? Are they just trying to mislead/screw with us?
I mean onigashima and Stampede was much more consumerism than this.
Atleast red was something unique.
I also didn't like sudden shanks wank just for movie.
Making a character canon just for movie. Should have written chapter 0.2 to shill movie.
I don't really like lack of strawhats and weird animation but it is not really garbage tier. I like the unique concept but should be kept away from one piece.

I would have really liked the story to focus more on strawhats. Sadly Oda doesn't like it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.