Status
Not open for further replies.
now that yamato may not join the crew, I think there are higher chances Fuji is a traitor
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Zoro vs Kizaru
Ok. Is that to me, for now, only the OG admirals seems like proper powerhouses. Aramaki has potential (a lot of potential to be honest) but Fuji looks like a fraud. I love admirals but he does not fit the group.
BTW, kizaru vs Sanji is more probable for me (kick vs kick). Ryokugyo being a swordsman (and fighting zoro) and not have showing his true power in wano would be cool.

G

Gorosei Informer

I mean onigashima and Stampede was much consumerism than this.
Atleast red was something unique.
I also didn't like sudden shanks wank just for movie.
Making a character canon just for movie. Should have written chapter 0.2 to shill movie.
I don't really like lack of strawhats and weird animation but it is not really garbage tier. I like the unique concept but should be kept away from one piece.

I would have really liked the story to focus more on strawhats. Sadly Oda doesn't like it anymore.
Stampede was definitely the worst.

This feels extremely consumerist with the whole pushing Uta as an idol with her own IRL songs too, sung by a famous singer/idol who voices her too and having her own "V-Tuber channel" project or w/e too.

The animation is pretty dodgy in some places, I saw a clip of Gear 5 in the movie and it was awful, unless it was just the recording too. But given how Luffy vs Kaido is in the anime right now, I wouldnt be surprised if it was Toei being dumb again.

The concept really doesnt work for OP either as you said, people complained its not fitting for OP at all and they're right, its more for a modern day/futuristic series really. Or sci-fi even ofc.

I miss the more plot driven and strealimed movies greatly too, they were the best.
Post automatically merged:

Karma hits hard. Never mistreat your little brother.

@TheAncientCenturion

LMFAO, this is even more ironically hilarious as he's a fishman and known as "The Drought" too! Oh man, how poetic and karmic!

I swear this is how I imagine @Bango🍅 especially

Ok. Is that to me, for now, only the OG admirals seems like proper powerhouses. Aramaki has potential (a lot of potential to be honest) but Fuji looks like a fraud. I love admirals but he does not fit the group.
BTW, kizaru vs Sanji is more probable for me (kick vs kick). Ryokugyo being a swordsman (and fighting zoro) and not have showing his true power in wano would be cool.
I believe Aramaki display wasn't that bad, while casual he manhandled the scabbards and took Yamato aCOC sneak bonk fine. Yeah his reaction against Shanks COC was clownish but I believe being melodramatic/overreacting is in his nature. At the end he came out of Wano unscathed while not showing much , so I'm sure Oda can still make him look good and close from the OG admirals.
For the matchups, I have the impression Kizaru is kind of Akainu's right hand man/only real friend in the Navy and Zoro has a history of fighting the second. But that's just a feeling, in fact both Kizaru and Aramaki share the same rank so there are arguments for either matchups lol.

Thats a really interesting, unique, smart and probable scenario imo. I like that a lot. Could explain why Oda is giving Katakuri and Oven the focus in this cover story and in Film Red too. This might be the last we see of them directly.

My friend is a huge Katakuri fan said he feels red/death flags from Katakuri with his last words to Luffy at the end of their fight, when he asked Luffy if he will come back to beat Big Mom.
Since Law and Kidd beat Big Mom instead and as far as we know killed her off too, although Film Red is making this even more fucking confusing too, fate has already been changed if Luffy was meant to beat Big Mom instead, even returning to WCI or beating her at Wano or Elbaf or w/e too.

I also felt when Luffy put his hat on Katakuri as he was lying down and unconscious, it felt like paying tribute to someone who died, maybe even in a gangsters/mafia type way, honouring their dead/fallen brothers. Thats the vibe I got from it anyway. It felt like in a way, "Katakuri died" that day, in a symbolic way ofc.
His facade did at least, the mighty titan who has never "fallen" or fell on his back, a similar sort of nod to how Whitebeard was this almighty titan who seemed unstoppable and never turned his back and ran from fights too, no scars on his back and such.
Zoro shares that shame mentality too ofc, a wound on a swordsmansback is a mark of shame or something as he said to Mihawk?
Oh, good point with Katakuri and Oven!

Killing off Katakuri would be a brutal move by Oda to make Blackbeard a true threat. I love Kata, but... your friend might be right.

Hopefully the Big Mom Pirates can not job for once in their lives and actually protect their strongest fighter outside of Big Mom, and best brother.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Stampede was definitely the worst.

This feels extremely consumerist with the whole pushing Uta as an idol with her own IRL songs too, sung by a famous singer/idol who voices her too and having her own "V-Tuber channel" project or w/e too.

The animation is pretty dodgy in some places, I saw a clip of Gear 5 in the movie and it was awful, unless it was just the recording too. But given how Luffy vs Kaido is in the anime right now, I wouldnt be surprised if it was Toei being dumb again.

The concept really doesnt work for OP either as you said, people complained its not fitting for OP at all and they're right, its more for a modern day/futuristic series really. Or sci-fi even ofc.

I miss the more plot driven and strealimed movies greatly too, they were the best.

LMFAO, this is even more ironically hilarious as he's a fishman and known as "The Drought" too! Oh man, how poetic and karmic!
Feels like Uta and red happened because Yamato and Supernova 5 vs Big mom and Kaido failed to make enough hype!.

G

Gorosei Informer

I mean onigashima and Stampede was much more consumerism than this.
Atleast red was something unique.
I also didn't like sudden shanks wank just for movie.
Making a character canon just for movie. Should have written chapter 0.2 to shill movie.
I don't really like lack of strawhats and weird animation but it is not really garbage tier. I like the unique concept but should be kept away from one piece.

I would have really liked the story to focus more on strawhats. Sadly Oda doesn't like it anymore.
Strawhats definitely need immensely more love/focus from Oda too btw, definitely. Both in movies and the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.