Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm on chapter 45 on Naruto so no spoils please
But this Kabuto guy is gonna fookin die isn't he

The other teams got a little intro and dialogue right before the survival game
Kabuto did not and not only that but his team mates are faceless characters that didn't even get a name

This fella is gonna get rekt
Brah tag me.

War at Ukraine is the result of Europe's shameless and carefree dealing with Russians.

Everyone and I fucking bet you every average Joe back in the day thought of Russia: "Hahaha drunk retards lololo funny af, Russian remixes hard bass hahaha".

That also led to everyone beliving buying rope from them for cheaper than usual will be a deal of their life since they are dumb.

Well here is the problem. Russia may have only 3 to 4 good looking cities and completely disregard the rest of the country and if people are dying or not, martial might is what always mattered to them.

They put every single $ from the deals into the army and they are basically ready to oppose entire Europe with what they want.

Soldiers who attack Ukraine are well not the first option if you understand what I mean. Anyone sane would know that they are only sending spares for now, so any memes online about Russian tanks being out of fuel or shit, this is just a smokescreen.

Russia did not send their Special Forces yet and don't read American newspapers or headlines saying Russia used "the most advanced rockets and failed".

You will wake up with a disappointement.

Scholz won't cut the deals with Russia.
well,we are not receveing any real info about Ukraines losses.Obviously there are many dead soldiers in both sides of the conflict.Also,there is plety of footage of Russians fleeing from tanks and their positions because of mortars strikes.This war is live basically,anyone can check for themselves what is happening.Ukraine is making Russia look bad,but of course they will lose by themselves sooner or later.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ukraine is making Russia look bad
This is what you are meant to believe. Do not do as such. Special Forces did not hit yet. Russia is having fun playing economics war with entire Europe while sending spares to slowly break Ukraine.

Russia may have only 3 to 4 good looking cities and completely disregard the rest of the country
I agree with everything except for this. I have a lot of family members and friends in Russia, it's a big misconception that Russia is ugly with poor cities. Russia is a huge fucking country, the biggest in the world, and they have a lot of cities. People use the far east small and remote cities to downgrade Russia, but I don't see people using Detroit as a standard for America.

This is what you are meant to believe. Do not do as such. Special Forces did not hit yet. Russia is having fun playing economics war with entire Europe while sending spares to slowly break Ukraine.
Humm...at least the propaganda is doing a nice job of making Russia seem to be struggling both economically and military.

Seth

โ€Ž
I agree with everything except for this. I have a lot of family members and friends in Russia, it's a big misconception that Russia is ugly with poor cities. Russia is a huge fucking country, the biggest in the world, and they have a lot of cities. People use the far east small and remote cities to downgrade Russia, but I don't see people using Detroit as a standard for America.
I've been in Russia. The statement is of course speed writing. It's probably more than 3 to 4 but you get the message.

Overall Russia is pretty poor as a country, only thing that matters are big cities and military.

How long do you think this war will last?a few more months?or some years maybe?

Seth

โ€Ž
Humm...at least the propaganda is doing a nice job of making Russia seem to be struggling both economically and military.
Ofc.

Imagine at this moment Russia getting check after check from selling the rope to Germany while Scholz pretend to feel bad for Ukraine lmao.