General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Yes he did bounty hunting but he was also an assassin
Post automatically merged:

We dont know when he got it thats the thing, did he get it for killing people or did he get it for breaking out of Impel Down?
Yeah but bounty hunters aren’t criminals, and we’ve never seen a bounty Hunter with a bounty because of that. Mostly because bounties can’t cash in on other bounties

Yeah but bounty hunters aren’t criminals, and we’ve never seen a bounty Hunter with a bounty because of that. Mostly because bounties can’t cash in on other bounties
True he was pretty famous as a bounty hunter but then he also killed people and was put in Impel Down, so why are you soo certain that he didnt have a bounty?
We dont know what happened when he left North/West Blue*, during the period he left his Blue to join BW as Mr.1 he might have gotten a bounty in the Grand Line

True he was pretty famous as a bounty hunter but then he also killed people and was put in Impel Down, so why are you soo certain that he didnt have a bounty?
We dont know what happened when he left North/West Blue*, during the period he left his Blue to join BW as Mr.1 he might have gotten a bounty in the Grand Line
Because not even Mr. 1 knew he was working for a pirate. If he was going to have a bounty prior to impel down, I’m kinda shock the marines didn’t say that when they were hyping him as the west blue bounty Hunter. Also fits with his dream of being a super hero.

I think you could easily make the case that they put Mr 3 down there because they re-evaluated Mr 3's threat when they imprisoned him in Impel Down.
Can you expend your opinion, i'm not sure where you stand in all this..

Because not even Mr. 1 knew he was working for a pirate. If he was going to have a bounty prior to impel down, I’m kinda shock the marines didn’t say that when they were hyping him as the west blue bounty Hunter. Also fits with his dream of being a super hero.
Even if you don't have Bounties as a Bounty Hunter the Marine keep track of who's heads Daz Bones was able to bring in.. They are able to assess how powerful Daz Bones is and thats why he was famous as well.. You're doing more headcanon than me.. Daz Bones threat level is the same at Alabasta and after Marineford..

Last edited:
I get that, but it is also strange for him to be taken to Impel Down if he had no bounty to begin with, besides we cant say the 75m was after the War since no one else had a bounty reveal but him.
At this point i think he was judged to be worth 75mil when he was arrested hence why he was in the burning hell, not that he received 75mil for escaping jail.

Its obvious that Croco and Robin were the only Baroque Works members with bounties.

Mr.2 and Mr.3 bounties were from post-Alabasta, from the time Hina waa hunting them.

Mr.1 is post Marineford, as he wasnt even a criminal before.

The others members are from after they escaped prision in the cover story.

Its obvious that Croco and Robin were the only Baroque Works members with bounties.

Mr.2 and Mr.3 bounties were from post-Alabasta, from the time Hina waa hunting them.

Mr.1 is post Marineford, as he wasnt even a criminal before.

The others members are from after they escaped prision in the cover story.
TBF, you could still be a bounty hunter and have a bounty. The funk brothers both had bounties despite being bounty hunters.

Can you expend your opinion, i'm not sure where you stand in all this..
For Mr 2 being placed in level 3 you could easily argue that when they actually confronted Mr 2 and arrested him, they realized he was a bit more capable than what his bounty suggested, and opted to place him on level 3, even though his bounty wasn't worth 50 million.

TBF, you could still be a bounty hunter and have a bounty. The funk brothers both had bounties despite being bounty hunters.

For Mr 2 being placed in level 3 you could easily argue that when they actually confronted Mr 2 and arrested him, they realized he was a bit more capable than what his bounty suggested, and opted to place him on level 3, even though his bounty wasn't worth 50 million.
The funk brothers were actually never called bounty hunters in the manga, they are underworld assassins tho.

They may not be mutually exclusive, but they’re also not one and the same

The funk brothers were actually never called bounty hunters in the manga, they are underworld assassins tho.

They may not be mutually exclusive, but they’re also not one and the same
True, but they were described for hunting down big bounties, and Daz Bonez was also called an assassin at some points as well.

Personally, I could see Daz getting his bounty after the break out. Or it could just another example of the world government trying to supress what happened in Alabasta. Luffy beat Crocodile to get a 100 million berri bounty, which in the first half of the grand line is a really big deal(there were people in Jaya who claimed they'd never met anyone with a bounty as high as Luffy's). However, 100 million berri bounties only belong to level 5 in impel down, and Crocodile was a level 6 inmate.

Either way, I'm not sure whether it pedantically valuable. I think that Mr 2's bounty is probably a bit understated when he was arrested, and adjusted for when they imprisoned him.

Even if Daz did have a bounty of 75 million during Alabasta, you could still argue that it was a matter them downplaying the events of Alabasta.

Perhaps or he just fit the range of level 3 prisoners.. Caribou would be placed on level 5 with the 100 Million + prisoners when he's well above with 200 Million..

However Mr. 2 being on level 3 doesn't change that Daz Bones was on level 4 the floor between 50 and 100 Million..

Perhaps or he just fit the range of level 3 prisoners.. Caribou would be placed on level 5 with the 100 Million + prisoners when he's well above with 200 Million..

However Mr. 2 being on level 3 doesn't change that Daz Bones was on level 4 the floor between 50 and 100 Million..
I thought level three was the floor with prisoners typically with bounties of 50 million or higher?

It makes perfect sense for Daz if he has or was considered to have a bounty of 75 million to be kept on a floor above the one where bounties of 50 million were kept.

As for why Mr 2 was on level three, they likely were able to give a quick assessment of his abilities and judged that level three was more suitable than level 2 despite Mr 2's bounty, based on his capability. Among the level 3 prisoners he seemed to be holding out far better than the others.

Same is true for Mr 1 on level 4.

Even if Daz did have a bounty of 75 million during Alabasta, you could still argue that it was a matter them downplaying the events of Alabasta.
And that's what seem to be happening in Wano as well with Luffy's bounty..

I thought level three was the floor with prisoners typically with bounties of 50 million or higher?
lt's tricky there could be a mistranslation, it makes more sense for it to be up to 50 Million..

Same is true for Mr 1 on level 4.
True they both were chilling in their respective level.. lt could be due to not having spent much time there..

And that's what seem to be happening in Wano as well with Luffy's bounty..
I don't think thats the case at all. I think this is more along the lines of what happened with Law and Luffy in Dressrosa where they recieved split credit for what was accomplished, but instead of it being split two ways, it was split three.

True they both were chilling in their respective level.. lt could be due to not having spent much time there..
They had already been there some weeks I imagine, and I presume they are pretty consistently getting prisoners with those kinds of bounties.

Sanji: 1.466 billion berries
Zoro: 1.647 billion berries

Blackbeard: 5.43 billion berries
Shiryu: 2.6 billion berries
Lafitte: 2.1 billion berries

Buggy: 4.058 billion berries
Mihawk: 2.4 billion berries
Crocodile: 1.35 billion berries

Beckman: 2.3 billion berries
Lucky Roo: 1.8 billion berries
Yasopp: 1.65 billion berries

I don't think thats the case at all. I think this is more along the lines of what happened with Law and Luffy in Dressrosa where they recieved split credit for what was accomplished, but instead of it being split two ways, it was split three.
Aside the cover up of Luffy defeating kaido for the most part on his own, yeah i see it..

They had already been there some weeks I imagine, and I presume they are pretty consistently getting prisoners with those kinds of bounties.
They would probably be like the other prisoners after a year there..

Aside the cover up of Luffy defeating kaido for the most part on his own, yeah i see it..
I wouldn't really say its a cover up since everyone was involved with taking out Kaido.

Thats like saying Luffy was mostly responsible for taking out Doffy alone.

The credit was split based on general involvement.

They would probably be like the other prisoners after a year there..
True, but Mr 3 seemed spry in comparison to literally everyone and didn't seem bothered by the heat at all. I think that its clear we're supposed to consider mr 2 and mr 1 a step above those on the same level.

I hope Mihawk will breach into the 3 bil realm
Based on????

I doubt that Mihawk will breach 2 billion. If anything his bounty is likely being increased by his association with Buggy.