Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Kaido's son going to be strong as fuck or a gag character? :kayneshrug:
That's my question
My true hope is for Oda to do him justice.. and make him strong as fuck... but naturally weaker than Kaido by a good margin... and most importantly... that he has the same attribute of "his skin is hard to penetrate"

And then Oda names him the "Ace" of Beast pirates... making him 2nd strongest after Kaido

Which would basically collect ALL THE BEST attributes for him to be "Zoro's opponent" cause as many stated.. although I don't mind King vs Zoro
It's just honestly the match would have to make King stop his flight to clash with Zoro

It's rather see a "sky battle" with King... maybe Marco or Sanji or a team up of Sanji and someone

While if Kaido's son is the "Ace"
it would be great... specially if he's HARD TO CUT like his father

Makes him an IDEAL opponent for Zoro... who's a swordsman.. it would be like Zoro vs Mr.1 fight...

I prefer that way over Zoro matching someone who fights in the skies... also.. if he was Ace.. with badass design like his father... Zoro fans shouldn't complain... since he would be better than King in most aspects... So yeah.. I hope that's the plan

Also to leave Zoro away from Kaido honestly... I don't prefer Zoro to get involved in Kaido's fight... so you feed him someone of similar attributes BUT weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.