• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People gonna be so mad when Sanji ends up with Nami EoS
:gokulaugh::cheers::kayneshrug::myman:
:sanmoji::happinesspunch:
Hahaha... he really is gonna end up with her... I feel

Forget about that Sanji treats all ladies with perverted eyes... still his interaction with Nami is like NON OTHER... it's like you can even see difference between Nami and Robin sometimes... where Sanji prefers to stay in nami's group more than Robin's group

Like if the team will split into groups... Sanji's first preference is to stay with Nami's group... if he can't do it... THEN Robin hahaha

So.. Nami takes preference with Sanji almost 99.99% of the time...

I feel Luffy has more connection with Vivi than any other characters.. so if there was romance EVER for Luffy... I see Luffy has three candidates:
1- Vivi
2- Shirahoshi (for some reason... I feel Luffy as joyboy.. and Poseidon... has more to them than meets the eye)
3- He really gives up to Hancock LOL

Where are the full spoilers?
Not around. I don't think people realize that spoilers are a "game" for spoiler providers. They spoonfeed information and read reactions slowly over time. These people already have the magazine, its printed nearly a week early. You'll get a summary, like clockwork, in a few hours.

It almost always has been:

- Chapter title first, a description of the cover/cover story
- Then the first 1 or 2 pics, small snippets of the "hypest" part of the chapter, but they don't show everything.
- Then spoilers stop for like 5-6 hours.
- Then a "simple" summary with a few other bits and pieces
- Then the big summary, which usually comes out around the same time as the First Page Preview Jump officially releases.
- A few more pages of the chapter are leaked
- Then the Korean, Raw and French scans later, with an english release overnight.

Right now, we are on step 4 of the list above. This is every.single.week.

Status
Not open for further replies.