Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Luffy vs Kaido's Son might happen here especially if he is name or nickname as Ace which could mess with Luffy's psyche on not allowing anyone disrespect the 'true' Ace he knows especially Ace had a connection with Wano prior. I can see that happen as one of his major warm-up fight before facing Kaido.
Or Oda fucks us up and this Wano war just segues into a bigger Rocks plot post Wano. Kaido and BM's crews are destroyed, but they live on and start recruiting former Rocks pirates.

Idk how I feel even thinking about that possibility lol.

Since we don't know much about King and we know nothing about Kaido's "Son", ultimately these two are the only ones who can be compared with each other.

It is just annoying that after 70 chapters, Oda is still setting up the players. So here how it may go:
  1. Zoro vs. Ace
  2. Jinbei vs. King
  3. Sanji vs. Queen
  4. Inu/Neko vs. Jack
Thus we have Jack the drag-down.
Nah Sanji gets King and no way Zoro taking on JR. himself as he got Orochi while JR. Could be face by Luffy, Kidd, or Law. Jimbei will get Smoothie or Jack.

You know what
This is something I actually want to know Sanji's views on the matter...
You see... Kiku is with male genitals... however Kiku herself considers herself a She.. since she said herself "with a woman's hearts" to Chopper...
And Oda also during the latest SBS along with interviewer... both of them referred to her as "she"

So... this is honestly interesting.. considering Sanji is known for his gentle attitude towards ladies... and because I'm a Sanji fan... I am just interested to see what type of look/view would Sanji have if he knew about Kiku

I still would love Sanji regardless by the way... it's just because I like the character.. I am just intrigued by his reaction... that's all... Would he still flirt with Kiku? would he make some funny shocked faces? I can already sense that there will be a HUUUUGE AMOUNT OF HATE on Sanji regardless of what his reaction was

If he stayed calm collected and reacted in gentle manner... people mindless people would attack him for Kiku still being among "his taste"

And if he reacted in a funny way... some people will not like to take it as a joke... and will start a campaign hating on Sanji LOL

So regardless.. he will be attacked.. I'm just intrigued to know his personality and what is views are...Regardless if I have differences in views with him or not... I am a person who respect other opinion regardless if we disagree
I trust Sanji. Also he always say love is a hurricane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.