Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt that will happen especially we are at war and probably knew Kiku who she is. Also there no major hate on him by the fans either. Don't get a small community give you idea Sanji gets hate when just insecurities of few fans, not really whole fanbase.
Well... Oda still manages to include things like that during massive war... Oda's writing always incoporates "comedy/drama/other shit" during the war

Buggy funny scenes or Hancock obsession of luffy during Marineford is an example... so I don't think it's hard for Oda to go back onto that topic when Sanji is present... but yeah.. my first impression is as someone said... that during Kamabakka Kingdom.. he ran away... but honestly...
I could never myself compare Kiku to those Okama
because one is beautiful while others are drawn in ugly ways... so beauty can still be a factor here

You know what
This is something I actually want to know Sanji's views on the matter...
You see... Kiku is with male genitals... however Kiku herself considers herself a She.. since she said herself "with a woman's hearts" to Chopper...
And Oda also during the latest SBS along with interviewer... both of them referred to her as "she"

So... this is honestly interesting.. considering Sanji is known for his gentle attitude towards ladies... and because I'm a Sanji fan... I am just interested to see what type of look/view would Sanji have if he knew about Kiku

I still would love Sanji regardless by the way... it's just because I like the character.. I am just intrigued by his reaction... that's all... Would he still flirt with Kiku? would he make some funny shocked faces? I can already sense that there will be a HUUUUGE AMOUNT OF HATE on Sanji regardless of what his reaction was

If he stayed calm collected and reacted in gentle manner... people mindless people would attack him for Kiku still being among "his taste"

And if he reacted in a funny way... some people will not like to take it as a joke... and will start a campaign hating on Sanji LOL

So regardless.. he will be attacked.. I'm just intrigued to know his personality and what is views are...Regardless if I have differences in views with him or not... I am a person who respect other opinion regardless if we disagree
Let´s pretend Sanji did not spent 2 years on transgender island

You know what
This is something I actually want to know Sanji's views on the matter...
You see... Kiku is with male genitals... however Kiku herself considers herself a She.. since she said herself "with a woman's hearts" to Chopper...
And Oda also during the latest SBS along with interviewer... both of them referred to her as "she"

So... this is honestly interesting.. considering Sanji is known for his gentle attitude towards ladies... and because I'm a Sanji fan... I am just interested to see what type of look/view would Sanji have if he knew about Kiku

I still would love Sanji regardless by the way... it's just because I like the character.. I am just intrigued by his reaction... that's all... Would he still flirt with Kiku? would he make some funny shocked faces? I can already sense that there will be a HUUUUGE AMOUNT OF HATE on Sanji regardless of what his reaction was

If he stayed calm collected and reacted in gentle manner... people mindless people would attack him for Kiku still being among "his taste"

And if he reacted in a funny way... some people will not like to take it as a joke... and will start a campaign hating on Sanji LOL

So regardless.. he will be attacked.. I'm just intrigued to know his personality and what is views are...Regardless if I have differences in views with him or not... I am a person who respect other opinion regardless if we disagree
Tough question because you see how he dislikes okama but maybe it would be different with kiku, a bit like with the minks. They're basically animal and he's still all lovey dovey with the woman minks.

Last edited:
Well... Oda still manages to include things like that during massive war... Oda's writing always incoporates "comedy/drama/other shit" during the war

Buggy funny scenes or Hancock obsession of luffy during Marineford is an example... so I don't think it's hard for Oda to go back onto that topic when Sanji is present... but yeah.. my first impression is as someone said... that during Kamabakka Kingdom.. he ran away... but honestly...
I could never myself compare Kiku to those Okama
because one is beautiful while others are drawn in ugly ways... so beauty can still be a factor here
To do a scene like that? Nah he probably got info from others and don't mind her still. Just won't fall for her, but can respect her still. Especially she different from the Okamas anyway.

Let´s pretend Sanji did not spent 2 years on transgender island
Yeah.. someone reminded me of that LMAO
so I feel we have our impression about what Sanji would do

Though again.. I will repeat that Oda was waaaay to cruel by making them all ugly as fuck in his drawings... I'm happy he made Kiku hot... which is in my book is the "REAL TEST" for if Sanji will stay with the same manner... or it will be different this time

Because you cannot deny.... that the human mind.. sometime changes when he sees beauty instead... so it's still I feel a "test" for Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.