[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Him trying to push the Flower is Jester narrative. With Beta coming up with the same logic legit two minutes before which seems not only coordinated, but also like an attempt to discredit my points since I voted Don before.
What was Beta's logic though?
Yes.

"-Each day phase the host has to create a Group Date, 1 Single Date and choose 4 players for those dates not including Peter. 1 of those players that has the highest post count will be chosen for the single date while the rest are on the group date. The jesters, the town PR, and the scum will NOT be chosen for any of the dates. "

Only the highest poster is guaranteed to go on the single date, but the group date can contain any other player that isn't Poison, a PR, or a scum. There is only one town PR. Furthermore, since we don't actually know how many scum there are, (it could be as low as two or three, where the fool(s) can be purposed into a pseudo-scum role), not being chosen to go on a date over the course of a few nights isn't unreasonable.
I thought it was the four highest posters, disregarding the certain roles. So, my bad. Misread it. Then, activity isn't a sure fire indicator.

what the hell dude..... don't Play your usual trashy read game...

I am neither jester nor scum.. I have always been aggresive and you Know that.

Why you taking kiwipom side? Why you want me to go out despite knowing my game play of being aggresive....

Just take a look at kiwipom....she is trying to set me up with help of don da....
Can you give player reads?

I am convinced this is Reborn trying to tow the line between jester and mafia. He switched his style up early on and ever since has made repeated contradictions and outlandish posts like this. Even if Poison is third party, lynching her doesn't help us any (yet). He's taunting us with this, because he knows we're not going to lynch him.
Reborn is vig bait. Not worth lynching them at the moment.

Can you give a list f who you read as town and who you read as scum at the moment?

What was Beta's logic though?

I thought it was the four highest posters, disregarding the certain roles. So, my bad. Misread it. Then, activity isn't a sure fire indicator.
That apparently my play style is different which it isn't, actually, but I was just tired. That's like pushing somebody for a petty reason which I don't like. Also I don't like how both immediately assumed I'm Jester when I could also be scum in their book. But well, scum knows each other, so them thinking I'm Jester makes sense when they're scum buddies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That apparently my play style is different which it isn't, actually, but I was just tired. That's like pushing somebody for a petty reason which I don't like. Also I don't like how both immediately assumed I'm Jester when I could also be scum in their book. But well, scum knows each other, so them thinking I'm Jester makes sense when they're scum buddies.
Seems like Don might be trying to hit on a wagon there. but I can't really be sure until we see more of him. He's not my top concern.

What do you feel about the Reborn situation. I'm deadset on him parading around as Jester to camouflage himself.

Seems like Don might be trying to hit on a wagon there. but I can't really be sure until we see more of him. He's not my top concern.

What do you feel about the Reborn situation. I'm deadset on him parading around as Jester to camouflage himself.
We should just kill him at night. His Poison vote raises some flags because as Town he would actually try to deduce the setup and realize we don't have a third party in this game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We should just kill him at night. His Poison vote raises some flags because as Town he would actually try to deduce the setup and realize we don't have a third party in this game.
I think I would rather take the route of shooting Don instead of Reborn. Don could go either way, whereas Reborn's only real reason to put himself out so much and be horribly inconsistent, is to not be lynched and be overlooked as the jester.

I think I would rather take the route of shooting Don instead of Reborn. Don could go either way, whereas Reborn's only real reason to put himself out so much and be horribly inconsistent, is to not be lynched and be overlooked as the jester.
Thing is this could go either way, but I'd rather have Don figured out because this also gives info on Beta. Because there's still the chance Reborn is the real Jester.

Except it wasn't.

You never flaunted silly arguments such as "he is spewing Luffy emotes so he is scum" your play has always been chaotic in the previous games yes, but you always placed some substance into it.

I'm not responsible for other players' reactions, I saw that silly post of yours and immediately labeled you as Jester, simply for how ludicrous it was.

I was observing your behaviour thoroughly for as long as you were starting randomly accusing people, and not just Don. Like you claiming someone was Jester for just saying 'hello'.

Why am I supposed to believe you are Mafia when you don't look as such in my eyes.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Thing is this could go either way, but I'd rather have Don figured out because this also gives info on Beta. Because there's still the chance Reborn is the real Jester.
Tbh, I don't think Beta's scum. I think he has a false conclusion, but I have no reason to label him as suspicious. I'd be more likely to trust you if you helped push Reborn. Especially because, IIRC, you defended Reborn a little a couple pages back. That'd clear up a lot in terms of your alignment (when) if Reborn flips.

Except it wasn't.

You never flaunted silly arguments such as "he is spewing Luffy emotes so he is scum" your play has always been chaotic in the previous games yes, but you always placed some substance into it.

I'm not responsible for other players' reactions, I saw that silly post of yours and immediately labeled you as Jester, simply for how ludicrous it was.

I was observing your behaviour thoroughly for as long as you were starting randomly accusing people, and not just Don. Like you claiming someone was Jester for just saying 'hello'.

Why am I supposed to believe you are Mafia when you don't look as such in my eyes.
Except that's not true.

Did you even notice how weak Don's defense was? And did you not realize I was just baiting him? Then he basically confirmed himself as scum by exclaiming I'm a Jester.

Tbh, I don't think Beta's scum. I think he has a false conclusion, but I have no reason to label him as suspicious. I'd be more likely to trust you if you helped push Reborn. Especially because, IIRC, you defended Reborn a little a couple pages back. That'd clear up a lot in terms of your alignment (when) if Reborn flips.
Vote lynch Reborn @Dragomir .

When he flips Jester that's on you.

And did you not realize I was just baiting him?
Nope you were not. Don't lie. Your post about accusing him for the Luffy emotes was realistic and not a set up.

I don't deny his behaviour is off, but I discern your case from his'. I stated he also aligned to Jester behaviour in fact, because his posts strike as too unashamed. I never defended him once in the game.

Nope you were not. Don't lie. Your post about accusing him for the Luffy emotes was realistic and not a set up.

I don't deny his behaviour is off, but I discern your case from his'. I stated he also aligned to Jester behaviour in fact, because his posts strike as too unashamed. I never defended him once in the game.
And yet you never said anything about this:

Flower's behaviour is starting to bend to Jester-like, it's awkward how this is occurring so suddenly. It doesn't strike genuine.

Notably strange her last accusation to the detriment of Don about the Luffy emotes.
I think Flower is a jester .I don’t know why she is protecting Reborn.
His post came legit shortly after yours. This should have raised some flags if you're Town because this looks like blatant sheeping. So why did you ignore that?

Status
Not open for further replies.