Reminds me of that art of King thunder clapping Yamatos cheeks kami doggy style with Kaido saying, "Haha King, you are banging my daughter!" like that Hotel Transylvania meme lol.

Also when the special Yamato x Ace episode came out recently, there was some blatantly explicit "memes" and "art" of Ace literally clapping Yamatos cheeks and similar stuff too. It was quite the sight lmfao.

:pepestrike:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How would he get Zoro in Base Speed form....if his Hybrid Speed form jobbed.

And Zoro took care of 3 Speed Form attacks. Its ridiculous to attack him again with it, yet he did. If King was smart, hed just use Magma Dragon from the get-go ( in 1035) and stay in Flame form.
His hybrid one was a succsss both times he used it and Kings been portrayed fastest in base of all things.

And his speed kick did hit Zoro so again I’m not sure where this is coming from, using his speed doesn’t mean he’s doing the same thing over and over again. He can utilize different attacks when Zoro is in varying degrees of focus & health.

G

Gorosei Informer

Watch the anime. Hinata's tits went hiding ever since Boruto. It's everything that made her somewhat attractive and now all that's left are the alien eyes
:josad:
Didnt they do the same to Tsunade too? Borutos artist seem to make Hinata look worse in early Boruto in the manga too? Kurenai was unrecognisable too!