• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the zoro boys hate if page1 is kaidou's son.:gokulaugh:
Yooooo
That would be wild
hahahaha
But I doubt it LMAO
I also wanna check next chapter if Pageone is among the flying six who came... or not
Because if he's not.. then Toei fucked up... but if he is there... then Toei TRULY did the right thing and they communicated with Oda about the outcome of the fight

Yooooo
That would be wild
hahahaha
But I doubt it LMAO
I also wanna check next chapter if Pageone is among the flying six who came... or not
Because if he's not.. then Toei fucked up... but if he is there... then Toei TRULY did the right thing and they communicated with Oda about the outcome of the fight
I mean they coulda just did the same thing Oda did in the manga and left it ambiguous which, prolly woulda been better lol

Badass characters end up like circus jokers. Blue Dragon, Pink Kata, Blue and pink Ashura Wtf Toei... It's like animators are on crack or something.
Azure Drago(blue dragon) is one of the Dragon Gods who represent the mount or chthonic forces of the Five Forms of the Highest Deity. He is also one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations, which are the astral representations of the Wufang Shangdi. The Azure Dragon represents the east and the spring season.

Yooooo
That would be wild
hahahaha
But I doubt it LMAO
Sanji fight with him 6 days ago. And 6 days so long time for OP. He may have lost the fight and then rested. Just because he's there doesn't mean Sanji can't beat or lose.

I want 60 chapters of uninterrupted fights when the war starts. I don't care if i get bored.
He must repay every single half told or skipped fight in the post TS
Tbh, I think that is exactly what we are getting with this arc.

- Way too many unrevealed Kaido fighters STILL
- The war itself was teased more than 20 chapters ago when Act 2 ended.
- Act 3 may not even begin the real battles, we still don't know.
- Way too many characters in general that need to have their place in the story finished.

We forget that this not Marineford, where 99% of the characters did not have their story end right then and there. Most fights were done in the background to Luffy's perspective. THIS time:

- All 10 strawhats are present
- Samurai, Mink and the Scabbards are present
- Supernova are present
- 2 Yonko are present.
- Neko should bring some former WB/Roger crew members

If the Yonko don't go down, their crews at least need to. Compare to Whitebeard: Only he and Ace were done post-Marineford. Nobody else had their story finish there. And THAT arc was 30 chapter.

TLDR: I also expect 60+ chapters for this War.

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

Yooooo
That would be wild
hahahaha
But I doubt it LMAO
He could be there but just wake up from 9 days coma, or îs still wounded. But If page1 doesn't even mention sanji then oda is biggest troll

Status
Not open for further replies.