G

Gorosei Informer

It's too sus... its been a week and a few days and there is no mention or news of either of them. Zues is alive so BM clearly must have prometheus, hera and napoleon with her... why not just fly out on them. Not to mention her ship is still hanging around the seas of wano. He 100% showed that volcano explosion for a reason and it was quite sus that it happened after both of them were sent Down.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/j1utn8
Aye I completely agree. How can 2 Yonkos just be forgotten this easily?! If Pudding was there, it could be excused by her DF ofc LOL! OH GOD OFC! How did it not sink in that Zeus is alive?! I can't believe that didn't click for me!
So no wonder Film Red has BM alive too! Oda probably not showing the BM pirates because maybe they found her somehow?

Yeah, I thought they would get blasted away by the volcano, it would be very Oda-like. I just doubt he would have them die so unceremoniously like that, to 2 of his most important charcters too!

@Ghostly Reflections what's the name of the anime in the reaction you linked below the meme compilation.. the one with definitely Zoro's VA repeating "LETS PARTY"
Sengoku Basara! Its goated! That might be from The Last Party OVA or w/e but I'm not sure...There's at least 2 seasons and that? I LOVED the game on Wii and the anime is fantastic too! Amazing music, great characters, story, voice acting in both sub and dub and its just very fun!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dammit am I psychopath or sadist? I'm very happy watching the copium on Twitter like it satisfied me even tho I'm still a virgin.
Totally depends on what you laughing at.

If you laughing at other people not getting pussy while you didn't taste one yourself then it is hypocritical.

If you laugh at anything else like wokism lgbt and other bullshit, or just twitter bunch in general then you are okay.

everyone arguing but i already know yamato joins, pulls a jimbe yada yada, what's with all the trolling?
also no carrot
the rest, wait for friday pals!
pulling a jinbe this late means she's probably gonna see only laugh tale. it means she gets no relevant time with the crew. she remains a stranger to them as much she is now. i would prefer she not joining at all at that point. this kind of "everyone's sides" writing never makes anyone happy

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Think we’re gonna get a cover story moment for them? Or do you think they’re dead? ‘Cause honestly if they did get blasted, they both can literally fly so….😭
Kaido I can't be sure cause the entire point is that he wanted a "Grand death" Something people will witness and remember him for like WB and Roger... so it's kinda poetic that his death is something anti climactic like being punched down a dark hole into lava where he will burn like Oden but unlike Oden no one will witness him and he'll fade away. Big mom I 100% believe is still alive and has more to offer in terms of character and story.

Sengoku Basara! Its goated! That might be from The Last Party OVA or w/e but I'm not sure...There's at least 2 seasons and that? I LOVED the game on Wii and the anime is fantastic too! Amazing music, great characters, story, voice acting in both sub and dub and its just very fun!
Damn the dub vs sub quandary...nit this again you made it much less simple bruh
well thx regardless it sub seems hilarious in that video especially with zoro's VA