pulling a jinbe this late means she's probably gonna see only laugh tale. it means she gets no relevant time with the crew. she remains a stranger to them as much she is now. i would prefer she not joining at all at that point. this kind of "everyone's sides" writing never makes anyone happy

i agree actually! it's just that all this trolling and playing around never seems funny to me i guess i'm not the right crowd lol! but they got everyone confused in other social media it's a bit annoying:kriwhat:

WorstGen Users Explaining 4 is ready guys!:

Me after posting this:

@Doggo @Playa4321 @Jew D. Boy @solis @HA001 @Mr. Reloaded

Hey guess who's in this now one btw @Mr. Reloaded ?

(It's not a Subversive Affirmations joke but wish I had done that now too!)

@solis I can only apologise for what I have done for you too here!

@BleakAsh @VersusPhD you both are getting queued up for the next one which I'll be working on in a few minutes, if my PC actually still co-operates with me too!

I also need to do my memes on myself in these! Got so many ideas!

I also want to do Le Fishe De Crydo @Shanks' de Snitch , @nik87 @NikaInParis @MonsterKaido @Natalija @RayanOO @Krusher1357 @Peroroncino @SeaTonnes @Meeyori @Abysswalker @Twin Milf @MonsterZoro and some others soon too!

Time to spam tags again!

@gamaran @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @YASER @Lhululu (stop changing your name, bah!) @DKI @uyuu @Kagurashii
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Outlaw @Light D Lamperouge

I know I've missed people out again so I can only apologise as usual! I really need a fixed tag list LOL!
:suresure::suresure: :suresure:As always top tier :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn the dub vs sub quandary...nit this again you made it much less simple bruh
well thx regardless it sub seems hilarious in that video especially with zoro's VA
I definitely recommend the sub over the dub though! Zoros VA makes it perfect as well as some other known ones from series we've seen as far as I know?

Gintama has this hilarious reference gag to Zoros VA in Sengoku Basara too!:

Thats a Shinsengumi officer riding his boss as a motorbike, calling him a stupid hairy gorilla or in this case "Harley Gorilla-san"! Such a fucking hilarious and crazy show!

Actually I just remembered, Akainus VA voices that homeless guy you can see in the clip too! Mad Lad Hasegawa Madao!

"pulls a jinbe", yes, come back after several years in a manga that ends in three.
broke: ''"pulls a jinbe", yes, come back after several years in a manga that ends in three.''

woke: shows up in a very convenient moment of the manga after VERY conveniently finding some relevant ass information no one else has gotten and it's crucial/needed to end up in laughtale or with an advantage that no other crew has