Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha thats awesome! Thats what I love about the Aussies too! Me and one of my Aussie friends used to game together a lot online and we did the MADDEST shit!
On a game called Dead Island, we modded the fuck out of it and put in these Fist of the North Star style mods, I think a Matrix/Slow Down type mod maybe, maybe a DBZ type mod too and w/e else. We would do flying drop kicks and the whole "ATATATATATA" 1000 punches or w/e on zombies and literally send them FLYING Team Rocket style! We were crying with laughter! I think I used a One Punch Man mod actually too?

We drove around in the ute pickup cars and were singing stuff like Sweet Caroline whilst doing Arnold Schwazenegger impressions (which he is MUCH better at, its scary!) and making bad jokes like the Batman and Robin movie with Arnie's Mr Freeze lmfao.

BATMAN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Also this is the clip I used for you and @SeaTonnes in that meme video btw!:

And on a random note, that Aussie friend of mine (I call him The Wizard of Aus btw), sent me this earlier and its HILARIOUS!:

Omg flashbacks to when the boys n I used to game . dead island, borderlands and black ops/mw gave us many hours of verbal shitposting (skyrim used to have a really well done Devil Fruit mod we use to meme the fuck out of)

Tbh I think aussies are inherently good at Arnie accent. Watched predator the other day and walked around the house screaming "DEW ET NOWWWW, KILL MEEEE!" @ my poor girlfriend

This kept the boys and I wayyy too entertained

he's so cool.

plus he's steel/dragon :christnally:name a more epic type combination
My goat fr :pepebusi: him and Giratina my lord Gen 4 was amazing
Post automatically merged:

What'd she ever do to you? :parkcry:
Sorry bro, I always got shat on by Latios/as in competitive
I just hate their stupid penis design and usage

Gen 4 and 5 are the best, retard waaa waaa mammy make them agwee with me, the baby game I pwaid once is better than the baby games that came last year I didnt see maammy
:whitepress:Imagine being such a narcisist babie that you confuse your nostalgia feefees over baby games with them being better than the other kid games and seethe :seriously:

Nah kid, those were the worst (spec DP, worse encounter and dex): slow, uncreative, decent but later stuff had bettr features and story and older had excuse of hardware

Only brainrot DS era nostalgiakids (zoom diaper kids who watch Narutu emo amvs) fake like it and hate the better later stuff cause your such brainlet narcisist ya cant differentiate quality from bby memories. You cant deal with bad nostalgia and subjective opinions so you sully your panties and lactate in fury online all day even tho you never played the new sht. Same with any old ninty franchise: special needs kids like you latch to an entry you grew with and think its flawless but new or older is "bad"for excuses (like the artismo faking like to BW lol), if you were older you be fake liking Red but the brainrot goes to late 00s when you were sucking on your diapers. All your opinions are cringy social media circlejrk so give enough time and the 3ds one will replace you too lmao

DS-era toddlers are new genwunners but dumber and whinier, made the "muh 151" tame, rather them than their brainlet DS younger siblings. A differencce is that as bitchy as genwunners were theyre just normies, DS Babies like you are special needs manchildren who look like Linkara's effeminate, bald fat brother who lives bitch-less cryin bout pokmen

And even Sword is surprisingly based in repla with the dlc, much better than the ds stuff, the only bad thing is the nat dex cut, but then the ones whining and pissing and drooling mad at it like this kid never mention it: you only fake to seethe at it without reason cause youtubers told you to and you were raised by cringy social media you go feral when turn your consensus didnt exist

Oh god yes, I dont like all three of the final starter designs in gen 8
Rillaboms based tho

That's inhumane by current gamefreak standards, they employ different methods of torture nowadays, you would get 2 NPCs to accompany you with flashlights while they teach you 20 tutorials.
Based GF triggering poser kids into wanting chill entry level rpg to be grindy. Grindy aint hard and if you cared about hard games you be playing Dragon Quest like a real man instead of licking your diapers over pokemens not being for you.

Mr. Reloaded

Actually Joever
Imagine being such a narcisist babie that you confuse your nostalgia feefees over baby games with them being better than the other kid games and seethe about it lel

Nah kid, those were the worst (spec DP, worse encounter and dex): slow, uncreative, decent but later stuff had bettr features and story and older had excuse of hardware

Only brainrot DS era nostalgiakids (zoom diaper kids who watch Narutu emo amvs) fake like it and hate the better later stuff cause your such brainlet narcisist ya cant differentiate quality from bby memories. You cant deal with bad nostalgia and subjective opinions so you sully your panties and lactate in fury online all day even tho you never played the new sht. Same with any old ninty franchise: special needs kids like you latch to an entry you grew with and think its flawless but new or older is "bad"for excuses (like the artismo faking like to BW lol), if you were older you be fake liking Red but the brainrot goes to late 00s when you were sucking on your diapers. All your opinions are cringy social media circlejrk so give enough time and the 3ds one will replace you too lmao

DS-era toddlers are new genwunners but dumber and whinier, made the "muh 151" tame, rather them than their brainlet DS younger siblings. A differencce is that as bitchy as genwunners were theyre just normies, DS Babies like you are special needs manchildren who look like Linkara's effeminate, bald fat brother who lives bitch-less cryin bout pokmen

And even Sword is surprisingly based in repla with the dlc, much better than the ds stuff, the only bad thing is the nat dex cut, but then the ones whining and pissing and drooling mad at it like this kid never mention it: you only fake to seethe at it without reason cause youtubers told you to and you were raised by cringy social media you go feral when turn your consensus didnt exist

Rillaboms based tho

Based GF triggering poser kids into wanting chill entry level rpg to be grindy. Grindy aint hard and if you cared about hard games you be playing Dragon Quest like a real man instead of licking your diapers over pokemens not being for you.

:whitepress:Imagine being such a narcisist babie that you confuse your nostalgia feefees over baby games with them being better than the other kid games and seethe :seriously:

Rillaboms based tho

Chill bro

Status
Not open for further replies.