Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Straw Hats are going to drink sake tho? The narrative suggests it must be this chapter if it's is the last Wano's one. Writing-wise it doesn't make sense to do it near the borders of the new island/story plot, it won't feel like a closure.
They are gonna drink after zoro visits ryuma tomb and luffy thanks marco

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nobody give a fuck but I plan to take a break from the OP fandom once Wano is clearly over (which may be in the coming chapter)
I'm already pissed at the direction the story is taking, but added to the toxicity of OP community (albeit I'm guilty of being toxic myself), it is making it very hard for me to enjoy the series
Thanks for reading my blogpost
Just sit back and watch the shit show like this pepe

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Nobody give a fuck but I plan to take a break from the OP fandom once Wano is clearly over (which may be in the coming chapter)
I'm already pissed at the direction the story is taking, but added to the toxicity of OP community (albeit I'm guilty of being toxic myself), it is making it very hard for me to enjoy the series
Nothing gonna change comrade:josad:

Fun will begin after 1057
:cheers:

I will wait until we have the leaks for this one and decide. As of now theres no point in reading weekly when one chapter says A and then one week later it becomes B.

Status
Not open for further replies.