Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will not complain I just wish he can write a good ending at least and have fun with his family
I don't care about his personal life, man can do whatever he wants.

His writing decisions being bad doesn't make sense tbh.

Although I think it's due to editors, they are pretty dumb, Oda even once said he'd appreciate critical approach LMAO.

Meanwhile his editors:
Shueisha spy making sure OP is being milked well.

Hentai addict.

Shauvinist.

You guys know what’s retarded

What the fuck… was the point of Momo attacking GB; this little bitch ass **** ain’t gon do shit

And he didn’t

Shanks saved him
Outsider help was always needed

The fucking main message of Wano was, if outsiders don’t help you, Wano is fucked

Literally Odens retarded goofy ahh didn’t ask help from Whitebeard and Roger the Monolithic Greatest Pirates in history and plunged Wano into a 20 year Darkness

Why Momo stupid ass doing the same thing
Why is he following Oden when that **** just wrong

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda doesn’t tho? I believe he’s said before that he dumbs it down to keep it interesting for newer readers or people that aren’t Charlie Day meme deep into one piece.
There was a poll few years ago which presented that majority of OP readers are 18+ and above.

He shits on everyone who spent time with him my man...

You guys know what’s retarded

What the fuck… was the point of Momo attacking GB; this little bitch ass **** ain’t gon do shit

And he didn’t

Shanks saved him
Outsider help was always needed

The fucking main message of Wano was, if outsiders don’t help you, Wano is fucked

Literally Odens retarded goofy ahh didn’t ask help from Whitebeard and Roger the Monolithic Greatest Pirates in history and plunged Wano into a 20 year Darkness

Why Momo stupid ass doing the same thing
Why is he following Oden when that **** just wrong
This whole Wano needs no outsiders to defend itself is fucking retarded considering Oden backstory. Couldn't take it seriously

Indeed, I believed that the legendary fruit was Luffy's since it was mentioned in chapter 1037 but I find that Oda has yet to provide us with further explanations, there are still plotholes

Indeed but I don't believe it was planned since the start. It was planned at least since 2016, when Oda said in an interview that he had yet to figure out how Luffy would take down Kaido.

If you want me to keep going on with the controversial shit, I never believed that Law and Kidd could take down Big Mom.
ope ope is overpowered, but we can say they were lucky because of the bombs

Nobody give a fuck but I plan to take a break from the OP fandom once Wano is clearly over (which may be in the coming chapter)
I'm already pissed at the direction the story is taking, but added to the toxicity of OP community (albeit I'm guilty of being toxic myself), it is making it very hard for me to enjoy the series
Thanks for reading my blogpost
:josad:

This whole Wano needs no outsiders to defend itself is fucking retarded considering Oden backstory. Couldn't take it seriously
NIGGGGUHHH KAIDO WENT DOWN CUZ OF AN OUTSIDER WTFFFF

these characters are soooo fucking autistic
Who was the Monster Samurai?
I guess Kaido was absolutely correct
Wano does not have a Monster Samurai
All of Wanos samurais are weak goofy ass mfers
Since Oda don’t wanna claim Zoro a Wano Samurai, he don’t count

Status
Not open for further replies.