Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Yeh the leakers are retarded, you shouldn't expect much from them. It's probably taken them 5 days to go through the chapter.
@Lance_Dragonite biggest retard
@ScotchInformer retard
@SDfear retard
Amazing.
Post automatically merged:

I'll watch One Piece film RED 2 times this week end, once in French(in 6 hours), and the other in Japanese subtitled in French(tomorrow)

man you’re addicted
:gokulaugh:

@SDfear is not a retard, he’s a fraud

plus redon said spoilers will come out between 16th and 18th august, so no spoilers this week was kinda expected
Doesn't matter what Redon said, not many people here even like the fucker, spoilers usually drop a weak before during WSJ break.

But because Redon is a bitch and the other leakers follow him around like a saint, spoilers won't drop.

Sanji and zolos bounty will be the same after wano. Oda want make a equity between them and we know it will give one bounty increase in the end of one piece, cause never luffys final bounty will be 3 billion. I guess sanji and zolos bounty is now a little bit higher as from king 1,43 billion by both. Cause they fight together like the captain trio against yonkos(thats how the WG thinks they defeat the yonkos kaido and linlin) so for a couple of time sanji and zolo fought together but it was off panel as they talked about sanjis body feels strenght. So someone (apoo) will say they defeat queen and king in the livefloor together and not in a 1 vs 1 thats oda like.
and there is also another point if oda want make the wings thing that both are the wings and nobody is over each other like zolo is not over sanji and the other side too. Wings=Sanji is the only wings through but it same like oda that the bounty will be the same in the end of wano and thats whats nobody guesses. Dont forget my prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.