Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait
Do you count that like 2 weeks passed after Sanji fought Page One?
Do you not see the gap at which Page One could have recovered?

After Zolo vs Killer, Killer recovered THE NEXT DAY

After KAIDO vs Luffy, Luffy recovered after FEW days

All Sanji did was use 3 regular kicks against Page One.
If that would have taken Page One out for 3 WHOLE WEEKS that would make Sanji legit Yonko or Admiral lvl
Sometimes Oda just doesnt make the SH do what they stated they will do.

Luffy said he will never run away be it from yonko or admirals.we all know what happened in Dressrosa and Wci. He ran away from both Fuji and BM.

Zoro said he will round up samurai before Luffy got to wano. This didnt happen.

Sanji said he will reduce the number of Kaido forces beforethe final battle which he would have accomplished by defeating P1.This also didnt happen as all the flying six are present including P1. Unless P1 was replaced by someone else and is no longer a flying six. Even if Sanji did defeat P1 and P1 recovered, Sanji still failed his objective of reducing Kaido's forces since the flying 6 are all present for the banquet and will be there for the final fight.

Base Pica stalled Zoro for a few panels. (The same feat as Kyoshiro but that was injured two sword Zoro)
This is all I asked for....

Ahhh the Zodacity. Using Zoro to hype Pica....to hype Zoro. :josad:

Yup makes sense. Just as retarded as the Hawkin's nails have high AP, because it hurt Zoro. So that counts as feat for Zoro surviving it:milaugh:

Base Pica is as featless as Raisin. Get over it !!!!!

Is it me or do Zoro fans get dumber by each chapter:choppawhat:

Your damage control is hilarious. After months of hearing how Page1 was obliterated and will not comeback because Sanji said he will reduce Kaido's force, now you say this?!

Many people tried to tell everyone that we don't know the outcome of the fight. We knew the outcome of Luffy vs. Holdem, Zoro vs. Killer (you can make your own assumptions about whether it was a draw or win) but we didn't know the outcome of Sanji vs. Page1.

Then anime showed that there was no outcome. Sanji left after the last kick.

And now, these arguments are getting laughable. After one year of hearing from Sanji fans that Page1 is history and that there is no way Sanji failed because he said he will take him out, this is not the response you guys should be having, be more accepting of the fact that you guys lost this one.
Damage control? ^^’. Aight let’s assume P1 is still well and good and he’s part of the group on Onigashima atm. Where has he been for the last 2 weeks? The explanation some folks came up with for P1s disappearance is that Drake killed him but now hypothetically speaking P1 is still alright so doesn’t that only make it even more certain that Sanji beat him so much so that he was unable to continue the chase for O-Soba Mask?

Moreover we are still yet to get confirmation that P1 is indeed part of of the group on Onigashima 😓. Chances are that he’s been replaced.

I’m not really seeing any Ls here lolz.

I think the case I presented is very logical but if you have something that makes more sense please do tell🙏🏿

shitting on sanji is like beating on a dead horse .
aint worth the squeeze anymore .
what I have a problem with is why oda had him put on the suit for a vet character , not show us the fight and bring said vet character back.
Not really He still set out what he did and beat PO and we don't know if that is him back as showing other members of same faction doesn't mean PO is there. Plus only dead horse here is overhype on Zoro his fanbase try to push he do something amazing next chapter, but doesn't do anything at all.

P

PeperLevi

Everyone here: "Yeeeaaah! Carrot's already a Straw Hat! She's sailing with them to Onigashima!"
It mean that Wanda and Sicillian joined Straw Hats too, since they're here in Sunny too?
Whatever be the reason for the three be in Sunny,is a totally different and specific reason.
Why the hell this idiot rabbit would join,when she's a trash character,not have any aspect needed in a Straw Hat,and hadn't any building so far? I have tons of arguments about it from manga,but everytime i share them,peoples reply me playing around.
Carrot's content in this war will be equal to Tashigi's in Marineford,with the combo of be humiliated and killed onscreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.