Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretend that they cannot kill citizens whenever they feel like it:suresure::suresure:

Over 2 weeks have pass you really think fodder going try anything .
Hell tama even have the smile users for month to deal with fodder plus they also the fodder on wano side that fight in the war .
Like i said i doubt the people who really strong staying on wano because Kaido is who keep them together .
For what we see Yamato enough deal with everyone but maybe king .

So many panels throughout Onigashima hinted at Yamato joining the crew. Thank god she's inclined to do whatever Oden has done - one of those things being to travel around Wano.

In all seriousness though, what does her future hold? We're in the endgame now. If she doesn't join the Straw Hats now, she most likely won't be relevant in the future. :lusalty:

R

rubblerust

Well, the neither joins crew were right. I was wrong. I have no idea what story I'm reading. If I can't figure out where the story is going there's no point for me to continue reading it. What a colossal waste of time.

If Yamato is truely not joining now, then her character truely serves no porpuse whatsoever besides being sidebood fanservice. She's basically filler. What a waste of panel time that Oda could have focused on far more important characters like Usopp instead of filler Yamato.
She did serve a purpose. So you'd get baited to buy her figurines :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.