Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She/he's Oden (?), before exploring the outside world she will explore and learn of Wano first (?)

At the same time rebuild/protect it. That's the best way to make sense of it. But she's for sure returning at least in the final arc, no other place than the crew there, she wants to sail, possibly write her own book or whatever.
I hope she says that she wants to help rebuild Wano too.
If it's just "oh I wanna visit Ringo because Oden did that too" then it's just dumb lol

Crocodile gets defeated... the world in turmoil! Doflamingo gets defeated... the world in turmoil!

Two Yonkos get defeated in the same exact moment... the world should esplode...
No one cares
Lol two Yonkos lost? Let's just make two new Yonkos and everything is fine nonetheless

GODA

Goda: "Yamato don't fight! We can't ask people like you, who are gonna leave soon, to fight for us!"
Also Goda two chapters after "Yamato is gonna stay"

GODA

I liked Yamato, but I'm glad that she didn't join. Her character really needed a lot more of development for her to be worthy of a spot in the strawhats.
Also those original spoilers by un-made (not jmena) really were misleading.

That dialogue in the beginning is superb. Dr. Cox knows that Brendan Fraser is dead, but he is desperately trying to cling to his memory. Even though he is smiling and going on playfully about Ben's camerawork, you can see the pain in his face. And then J.D. shows up and he lets go of his denial as his smile fades and he faces reality. Excellent acting.

Momo will come in the upcoming war while having yamato and kin on his back.
I was one of those few that wanted yamato for nakama.
She could spar with the men.
Sanji being in love with her and she wouldn't understand him at all..
Finally, a combination attack with yamato and zoro using their projectives combine with adv CoC would be something awesome.
Jinbe was the only wano Nakama addition.....:few:

Status
Not open for further replies.