Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess Momo, Kin and Yamato will be on the ship when they head to Laugh Tale. At some point they have to turn around anyway.

Imo, it's better if only Momo/Kin take part in the war, too many extraneous characters anyway.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oda pulled a really mean bait and switch here.
Like god damn he made Yamato repeat that she'll join the crew multiple times in 2 years, backstory and all.
Then has her change her mind at the last second...
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

The last cope I can provide is that Yamato is setting it up so that she can recreate the Oden chain scene.

Like she's gonna rush through the "traveling through Wano part"

Then hurry and chain on the Sunny.

That is what I will roll with for now.
:kata:

People pretending like Yamato isn’t joining the crew anyway. Just because it isn’t right now doesn’t mean we were wrong. She’s still joining. Oda was probably afraid it would mess with Monster trio power structure. So he delayed it.

S

ShinzoAbeReturns

"level-headed"?
LMAO.
You think my bond with this story is based on some sort of "logical" take? Emotions don't need to be logical, m8. I love this manga since I started reading it 15 years ago. I've been following this story and these characters for, literally, half of my life.
Don't matter how bad I think Wano was (considering it's the ONLY arc in the entire one piece that I dislike). I will always be excited for what's next.
I don't want to be "level-headed" when reading One Piece.:gonope:
I wanna feel the story and root for my favorite characters.:goyea:
Alright, so you admit you solely operate on emotions and lack any critical thinking ability.

Oda should be glad people like you exist, you're the reason he racks in all that dough while writing mid...

Status
Not open for further replies.