Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what made Yamato suddenly change her mind after asking to be on the crew so much, just randomly wanting to stay because oden visited wano is random. But hey these are just minor spoilers i wanna hear her reasoning. If its to protect wano because Momo needs help right now I get it but if it's "oh i just wanna visit Wano" that's stupid.

Not only that but Yamato literally could've done it after traveling around the world with Luffy
It makes no sense for her to let basically the only chance of sailing slip away again
Especially given her past and how much she wanted to travel with Ace.

It's why I'm smellin somethin fishy and she's gonna pull something next chapter alongside Ol' Carrot
It would be so weird to basically pull the rug at the literal last second and not have her join despite her constantly saying that she'll join until basically a couple chapters ago.
:zorothink:
Wano gets attacked by an outside force after the Straw Hats leave
Yamato shows up riding Momo while the Straw Hats are on the way to/at Sphinx
"Luffy! You have to help! Wano is about to be taken over!"

Blackbeard/Marines at Wano.

This is why Oda said it would make Marineford "look cute". Wano is going to turn into a giant warzone between Marines and Pirates fighting over the new era/Pluton, just like Marineford.

:snoopy:
I'm seeing Yamato supporters literally turn their back on her on a discord server I'm in, calling her character pointless.
It's funny because they have been defending Yamato non stop for 2 years
It's because they never actually liked the character. They liked their headcanon version of her. Now that it's definitively come crashing down, they're faced with reality. And it stinks of a week old shit.

Wano gets attacked by an outside force after the Straw Hats leave
Yamato shows up riding Momo while the Straw Hats are on the way to/at Sphinx
"Luffy! You have to help! Wano is about to be taken over!"

Blackbeard/Marines at Wano.

This is why Oda said it would make Marineford "look cute". Wano is going to turn into a giant warzone between Marines and Pirates fighting over the new era/Pluton, just like Marineford.
Cringe is all i can read

Franky, Bentham, and Jango are literally different flavors of the same voice. So you will always hear Bentham's voice in some capacity because Franky is still around. I'm pretty sure there's a quote from Oda somewhere that he literally wanted Franky's voice to be like Bentham's.
I don't mind Franky, and I'm not sure if you're referring to the English dub or not. English dub bon clay screeching STRAWBOY is the fucking worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.