Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Yamato, whenever I got close to liking her character she always has to bring up her Oden obsession.

After seeing Yamato getting so much focus, I decided to be on team Yamato4Nakama.:shame:

Especially since I was slowly coming around to her character and enjoying her a bit more.

I even thought that if she joined the crew then maybe she would act more like herself, but this comment from Eten says otherwise.

Btw this chapter confirms for me that Oda does not think “I’m Oden” is a character flaw of Yamato’s, he thinks of it as her ongoing gag like other characters’
The gag isn't even that funny, it makes Yamato look completely delusional. If she did join the crew, then we would have seen more of her horrible Oden gag.

I'm glad I was wrong about her joining the crew.

PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRYING TO COPE BY SAYING THAT YAMATO WILL LEAVE WANO AND JOIN IN AN ARC OR 2 À LA JINBE WHEN ODA TRIED TO MAKE IT AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE THAT THAT IS NOT AN OPTION BY COMPARING HER TO MOMO AND KIN. I CAN'T EVEN. HAVEN'T HAD THIS FUN SINCE THE DAY I PUSHED MY MOTHER IN-LAW DOWN THE STAIRS.
Wait just a second... :pepestop:

Status
Not open for further replies.