Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dizzy2341 @Topi Jerami

I've said it before, the best we'll get out of Yamato is she joins Luffy's Grand Fleet. If Carrot does join, it'll be the final nail in the coffin for her as a Straw Hat.
I mean why not? Kaido is a person, even if he's a really fucked up one. If you are going to introduce kaido having a daughter, maybe Oda could have explored that relationship more deeply.
I mean even if she join itd be what, final arc, at this point it wont matter to the story since its done, at best it would affect movies, assumign next movies dont do some weird prequel shite. Either way crews fine at 10 to laugh tale

B

Ballel

:goyea:
Very good logic
i mean these ppl probably have the mental age of a 5 year old who think that everyone has good inside and everything is unicorns and rainbows and at the end of the day all humans will hold hands and become best friends forever.

:seriously:

MCU spoiled me. I thought Wano was going to be One Piece's version of infinity war/endgame, but those movies utterly shit on wano in terms of basically everything.
Like Endgame, so everyones quipping, they time travel and everybody dies and is replaced by a Femcel self insert
Nah, I rather even Nika shite than this
Being a marvel fangirl is worse than liking naruto, sweatie

Lesson is : never believe editor words forever . Only oda words.
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
at this rate the admirals fans on worst gen will become famous by social media .
‘It even happen to me before .

Last edited:
B

Ballel

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Thanks for the laugh:luffylaugh: @Wiwi you are a legend

Kin'emon and Momonosuke joining eventually makes sense since Oda is trying to fill out the crew using the alphabet. Assuming Vivi, Yamato, Momo and Kin join later. this puts us at 15 filled spots in Oda's Alphabet Crew System. Which leaves us with 11 unfilled spots in the alphabet. This is based on Roger's crew having 26 members without temporary crew mates, apprentices, pets, familiars, or minks. I made a list of characters who could possibly fill one of these eleven slots based off the story so far and their interactions with the other crew members.
  • A = Ace (Sabo), Alber aka King, Apoo, Arlong
  • B = Brook
  • C = Chopper
  • D = Dalton, Vander Decken IX, Dragon, X Drake, Duval
  • E = Enel
  • F = Franky
  • G = Gaimon, Mr. 3 Galdino, Garp, Gedatsu, Gin
  • H = Hancock, Hatchan
  • I = Iceburg, Im, Inazuma, Indigo, Ivankov
  • J = Jinbe
  • K = Kaidou, Katakuri, Kin'emon, Kuina, Kuma, Kuzan
  • L = Luffy
  • M = Marco, Momonosuke, Going Merry, Moria
  • N = Nami
  • O = Oars Jr,, Onimaru
  • P = Pandaman, Paulie, Pedro, Pekoms, Pell, Perona, Pudding
  • Q = Doc Q, Queen
  • R = Robin
  • S = Sanji
  • T = Tama, Tashigi, Marshall D. Teach
  • U = Usopp
  • V = Vivi
  • W = Wadatsumi, Weevil, Who's-Who, Sanjiuan Wolf, Wyper
  • X = Rock D. Xebec
  • Y = Yamato
  • Z = Zoro

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
No, not every person is a real human being with a human heart.
People gotta let go of this idea. Y'all just can't handle the fact that some people are just evil to the core.
Some people are beyond saving. We need to focus on helping people who actually want to change and preventing kids from growing into monsters like Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.