Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Yamatos adventure in the land of Samurai” I can see it now
Cover Story: "My New Life As Kozuki Oden!"
Part 1: "I ate Oden! (I taste pretty good!)"
Part 2: "I met the child of the Mountain God!"
Part 3: "I took a bath with Momo!" (Hiyori is seen with an Enel face chasing after Yamato as she dives into a bath with Momo while laughing)
:lusalty:

Not every villain needs to be humanised. The issues with Kaido's character lie elsewhere. He's got nothimg unique to him , he's a bunch of villain traits mixed together
I mean why not? Kaido is a person, even if he's a really fucked up one. If you are going to introduce kaido having a daughter, maybe Oda could have explored that relationship more deeply.

Not every villain needs to be humanised. The issues with Kaido's character lie elsewhere. He's got nothimg unique to him , he's a bunch of villain traits mixed together

Keep dreaming buddy
A man’s dreams never die
Post automatically merged:

I mean why not? Kaido is a person, even if he's a really fucked up one. If you are going to introduce kaido having a daughter, maybe Oda could have explored that relationship more deeply.
Because in the end, he wasn’t a person. Kaido was a measuring stick or a goal post for luffys journey.

This could almost be a very funny pic but ya ruined it adding cringe evangelic/glowsht memes that prove you aint mad at her being a bad character, your mad at her side boob making you scared of your own whily moving kek. Adding cringe wojack ruins any joke independent of how good it be, but least dont pick one evangelic/ncose grifters use to shame incel kidis who aint touchin grass to fear woman, relationships or liking em.

Types that post those wouldnt even read OP since Nami pie alone would scare ya into stoning women in beachs or huffing car exhaustion to scape ur fear of coochie LMAO

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.