Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda funny that we ZKKers never had such a meltdown like the Admiral bros like this, we just kinda cried and accepted things and moved on :rolaugh:
well few admiral fans like Wiwi get triggered by hints . But I didn’t believe it.
When 1055 fake spoiler say Momo injured greenbull very badly . I got mad over and almost drop one piece . But the this spoiler is fake . Then the whole shanks blast coc is not bad when you think about it when greenbull will face luffy alliance and shanks crew which it is like 4 yonko level force combined like luffy is yonko , Ben beckman is said closer level to shank by virve card. It is just people put admirals on ridiculous standard than yonko, like greenbull did not even bleed from these attack he took. Also greenbull will fight red hair crew later time.

So yeah admirals bro move on and never trust any spoiler leaker except,raw sand redon.

Beside remember the whole kizaru sweating and getting scared by shanks coc on red movie which it turn opposite.

So it turn out most leakers hate admirals which they are willing to lie . They did lie on 1056 chapter that Kidd is afraid which it make Kidd fans mad and give death threat on leaker who lie again.

So I don’t trust any leaker anymore except Redon and Raws.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
ZKK makes sense narratively, but only after the Raid.

Anyone who thought that Zoro was going to kill Kaido, and that Luffy was going to have his victory stolen, is crazy. Luffy had to beat Kaido, and get the finishing blow.

ZKK only works if Kaido comes back and Zoro kills him (which is what my crazy ass still believes).
Kaido is the main villain.

The formula is never there in Shonen Manga.
Main Character will defeat the main Villain

I think ZKK theory always on the table but blokes who wanted to happen sooooo bad really need therapy
This did not make sense in Wano
Zoro had to defeat a commander first and then move on to stronger people...Also, killing Kaido would give all this victory to Zoro, and Zoro should have received a huge bounty
Kaido is not the strongest pirate anymore, this guy lost all his credibility, it doesn't matter who defeats him anymore

Sanji was already shown stronger than Jinbe back in Fishman Island tho?

This is why feat scaling doesn’t work. Fishman Island oda directly compared the ultimate techniques of Sanjis and Jinbes attack, and one was more devastating.

In WCI Sanji beat Yonji, someone on the same level as Jinbes Wano fight, but sanjis fight was easier than jinbes.

But because Jinbe “fought top tiers” people refused to accept this and some still do. Yamato is the same route. She got bullied by a Kaido who was holding back.

Hell, Momo did better against top tiers than her but Momo > Yamato is a silly take.

Side by side, if you look at their Speed, AP, and defenses then we can argue who wins in these categories but blanket statement like “Sanji didn’t fight a top tier yet” doesn’t make aense
You’re scaling is weird. There is literally nothing proving Jinbeis attacks were weaker than Sanjis.

Nothing showing Yonji on the level of Whos Who.

Jinbei also fought more than just Whos Who.

Jinbe was stronger until Sanji got his power up. It’s clear.

Sanji was pretty weak pre Wano.

A real man knows when to quit :kata:
Gotta say, i don't regret beliving in ZKK. I don't blame Oda for destroying my head canon, but it was fun defending the theory for over 2 year with you fellows :pepebusi:
You fooled me, I thought you were a Shanks fan:chirstsad:
Shanks chapters proved that less than 10 people in the forum are fan of shanks:chirstsad:
I'm both a Shanks fans and Mihawk fans. I just don't talk about him very often because he's so fucking good that there's nothing to defend him from . :pepebusi:

I will say I think ZKK not happening caused a good bit of burn out for a number of Zoro fans.
Ha0 is the only one that left right?
I didn't really see any meltdown of any kind from Zoro bros

Gotta say, i don't regret beliving in ZKK. I don't blame Oda for destroying my head canon, but it was fun defending the theory for over 2 year with you fellows :pepebusi:
100%

Status
Not open for further replies.