Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and Naruto actually has cool fights on screen, not off screen, using strategy, not only a slug fest

we can point at positives and negatives for both series

one or the other doesn't make a series superior or inferior objectively, it's a matter of preference

people who don't give a shit about the fights, love One Piece way more because of that

but people who love cool fights could end up enjoying Naruto and Hunter x Hunter much more for example

I think it's unfair to say Naruto is inferior
Naruto is very good until Naruto went sasukeeee for the whole shippuden. Only arc that Naruto didn't went so much Sasuke was pain arc and that was the best arc. And another crimgest thing is Naruto saying Sasuke understood him most and stood by his side when it was Iruka who was there for Naruto all the time. Second part should have been Sasuke shippuden instead of Naruto.

Yamato will make a nice entrance like jinbe did when he joins oda is a goat for these nice set up and I'm sure when Yamato finds them it's gonna through a vive card or whatever that white paper name

- Yamato will not go with Luffy and the rest, first he will travel through Wanokuni and later he will go out to sea.

What a damned relief!!! :finally: Thank goodness!!!

I agree that this arc is ending on a lame note though. A lot of loose ends like others have mentioned. There were a few epic moments and fights, but the loose ends, dragging of the story, lack of focus on the main players, and too much focus on completely irrelevant characters, and the shitty introduction to Greenbull. The highest I can give this arc is a 7 out of 10 and that's generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.