Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Not really, just 'small fanbase' have issues, but you should have seen last week when Zoro-Fans got their prediction wrong like this one.
I mean i am happy with my tiny LinLin fan corner here so i don't really care usually about the ZoroxSanji debate *shrug* But Sanji and his fans just don't seem to get a break lately haha

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You said they were doing team combo and fighting together, but they weren't as they in separate panels in showing moves. Nothing new as well doing random orders as Oda done that before even when they standing next to each other. You guys read too much into it like cloud stuff and backfired on your own statements.
Me? What have I said bro?
Not only do you lack reading comprehension you are also clearly quite deluded. What kind of random quotes are you making up?
:whitepress:

I mean i am happy with my tiny LinLin fan corner here so i don't really care usually about the ZoroxSanji debate *shrug* But Sanji and his fans just don't seem to get a break lately haha
It's not as bad as you think and just certain fanbase are too much tryhards at things and as for LinLin, still a fan for her as she still a strong Yonko that others underestimate just because she hasn't shown her full power or kill anyone major yet when Kaido haven't done anything like that himself.

Was that the reasoning behind them having Sanji one shotting Daifuku or Sanji 2v1 him and Oven to a standstill in filler? Interesting stuff
Sanji never once touched Daifuku, not in the anime or manga. I said Wano not WCI. They knew about Kyoshiro months ago. Oda obviously informs them and communicates with them. I never said they don't add certain fillers, but certain things have to go with the story.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean, I expect them to beat at least some fodders on these ships. Especially Nami should be able to wipe out several ships with a single lightning strike due to Zeus but here she is, hiding as usual, lol.

I don't know what Oda sees in these joke moments. They are way too overused, not even a bit funny and just unfitting for a sea battle in the New World, at the territory of an effing Yonko.
And at worst: He only portrays the weak trio as huge jokes when they are supposed to be powerful enough against fodders. They are straw hats as well, part of the crew of the future Pirate King. Heck, what did they do during their timeskip training? It's all meaningless if Oda keeps portraying them as weak cowards ffs.
Some would argue he keeps on with the childish jokes because his series technically IS aimed at younger kids, but he should keep in mind that most of his audience is composed of people who started reading OP when they WERE kids and are now adults who expect a story this long and winding to grow with them. These are exceptional characters with amazing creativity, and the way they infuse that intellect in a battle is one of the most thrilling things I’ve ever seen...but I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw it. Fishman Island? Enies Lobby??

Dude, stop. PO hasn't been confirmed and that could be Hawkins there with his legs as you never know and IF PO is there, he was taken out, but not forever, but we never heard him doing bad things anymore or after them since the fight, so doesn't take away what Sanji did to him.
Uh:

- Hawkins was shown bloodied and defeated but apparently Page One not being shown any sort of defeat manga or anime means its Hawkins's legs and NOT Page One's in this new panel as if he was replaced? Wtf?

- Page One is IN THE Tobbi Roppo, Hawkins is not. There is a clear Dinosaur motif going on with them, the All-stars, and possibly the numbers. Hawkins does NOT have this power.

Some would argue he keeps on with the childish jokes because his series technically IS aimed at younger kids, but he should keep in mind that most of his audience is composed of people who started reading OP when they WERE kids and are now adults who expect a story this long and winding to grow with them. These are exceptional characters with amazing creativity, and the way they infuse that intellect in a battle is one of the most thrilling things I’ve ever seen...but I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw it. Fishman Island? Enies Lobby??
I'm pretty sure that even kids like seeing weaker characters grow. At least that was my case.

Oda stated Anime takes different route though. If they follow him to a T, he wouldn't say that. So we could get anime only fight of PO getting take down again since he doesn't appear at all to continue mission. Something has to happen to him.
Page 1 is literally at the party. It says all the flying six. Ofcourse the Anime adds things, but noting to go so far from the story. They knew about Kyoshiro. Oda obviously informed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.