Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways, i feel like I got bunch of filler abilities :s no kill shots, no killshots, no amps, no refills :/ you all better don't be broken
might be hasty, especially cause i dont know you

but something like this does read genuine

hard pressed are you to find someone who makes posts like this and flips mafia

just a light 2 cents

Doddsy, doddsy, doddsy, why would you go and say a thing like that. Now I have to stare at you cross-eyed until you turn into another image and who knows how long that will take
That first bit which is bolded, I think that's a huge fuck off lie
:laughmoji:

whats ur point and what makes it "obvious" this early. did u establish any reads on elite 4 / champ b4 this post?
Any form of basic sense can tell you that 100% of scum isn't the elite 4 and champ. Some of them could be, all is just dumb to suggest.

Vote Odd

I'm down for it tbh, he's just throwing out random bullshit and then not actually elaborating, no actual thought put into the game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good morning :optimistic:

Don't know what sucks more

Seeing Manchester United losing 4-0

Or

Waking up sunday morning with beautiful rainiy weather to log in on this site to catch up with this game :lusalty:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just vote Odd or Ekko tbh.
You asking me to vote them without even letting me read the thread means they got under your nerves right? Lmao
:milaugh:

I am all about bribe *cough* I mean money *cough* I mean gifts, flowa

How much you are offering for my vote? :pepebusi:

You asking me to vote them without even letting me read the thread means they got under your nerves right? Lmao
:milaugh:

I am all about bribe *cough* I mean money *cough* I mean gifts, flowa

How much you are offering for my vote? :pepebusi:
I can offer you a glass of nothing :endthis:.

Jk, but I do think at least one of them is scum.

:laughmoji:

Any form of basic sense can tell you that 100% of scum isn't the elite 4 and champ. Some of them could be, all is just dumb to suggest.

Vote Odd

I'm down for it tbh, he's just throwing out random bullshit and then not actually elaborating, no actual thought put into the game.
Shame, I kinda wanted to give you a town read but you've gone off the deep end

It‘s my passive. Please continue visiting me.
Just vote Odd or Ekko tbh.
So that mechanic you said was going to confirm you lis you burn visitors

Fucking lol, seeya later alligator

[Change Vote Lynch Flower]

I suppose there are a few players here that don't know me, I'm really good at this game and I'm a chaos player

I never say what I'm truly thinking and if I'm ever bragging about some shit it's probably true

Status
Not open for further replies.