Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It was the claim that made him change. The problem I had with it was that he was okay with it before that so I don’t see why he’d shade someone for it when from his POV it made sense too until those final 2-3 minutes. And shading before the person even flips looks like possible pre flipping. He also just got really passive at EOD compared to how active/vocal he was early when he was trying to control things.

Claiming that would be asking to get tampered with lol. We can talk about general “pools” of people to check.
Well someone could also ask for a "favour" I guess. Unblockable, immune to redirections and tampering alignment inv

:hihihi:

Worst

Custom title
@Worst I’m pretty sure I see the hints in the conversation ANE was talking about with Pot. I wouldn’t shoot him tonight.

Even if what I think is being hinted is true it’s not 100% clearing like ANE says it is but I’d rather press him tomorrow than potentially make a very poor shot tonight lol.
It's too late lol

I've sent it already but it will land next cycle ( it will land even if i die and it's not redirectable lol legendary Pokemons are sure op )

I assume i can stop it though but for now I'll let it in case i die this night

It was the claim that made him change. The problem I had with it was that he was okay with it before that so I don’t see why he’d shade someone for it when from his POV it made sense too until those final 2-3 minutes. And shading before the person even flips looks like possible pre flipping. He also just got really passive at EOD compared to how active/vocal he was early when he was trying to control things.
Might need some observing I guess but I'd personally just lean town for now, he was claiming some narrator stuff which idk what hes referring to so I'm more willing to let him pass for now

Claiming that would be asking to get tampered with lol. We can talk about general “pools” of people to check.
a list of 5 ppl would be a good start for invests, could also pick 3 names for roleblock/etc targets

It's too late lol

I've sent it already but it will land next cycle ( it will land even if i die and it's not redirectable lol legendary Pokemons are sure op )

I assume i can stop it though but for now I'll let it in case i die this night
It’s still night lol. If you’re going to send in the kill then there’s probably no reason not to talk about the “hints” though lol.

Is this a real ability or one of those Worst special abilities that don’t actually exist lol.

Worst

Custom title
It’s still night lol. If you’re going to send in the kill then there’s probably no reason not to talk about the “hints” though lol.

Is this a real ability or one of those Worst special abilities that don’t actually exist lol.
This time is real lol it takes 1 cycle to charge but it's unstoppable and I've sent it this night

a list of 5 ppl would be a good start for invests, could also pick 3 names for roleblock/etc targets
I’d pretty much be fine coping most of the inactives + Odd/Ekko. Ekko and Odd have enough posts to actually try to read but also could take away distractions by sorting them quickly and moving on. And I’d be able to stop tunneling Odd one way or the other.

Would probably prefer an inactive/vig possibility for an invest though. I think that’s a better use of cops these days.

Same for roleblocks but I wouldn’t roleblock Odd since he claims watcher and on the chance he is town he could help clear himself if he were to catch scum with that and I wouldn’t roleblock Ekko.

Maybe priority to JoJo/Xlaw/Pero for invests/roleblocks for the inactives.

Status
Not open for further replies.