Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah, just Zoro and continue to do it now as Zoro became prominent comedy relief and hype tool of Wano. Your right this 'IS' Zoro's arc. Thanks, Nik. I can believe now with that seeing how Oda treated him like this :vistalaugh:.
You cant save yourself through delusions, I will haunt you everywhere, together with Kanjuro's cloud looking for those credible foes that Sanji beats. :sanmoji:

You cant save yourself through delusions, I will haunt you everywhere, together with Kanjuro's cloud looking for those credible foes that Sanji beats. :sanmoji:
Nah, your right fam. This is his arc shown how he been. Oda 'knows' what he is doing with him. Explains why he isn't involve much lol. Zoro purpose is to be strongest background character after all. That explains his position in carrying stuff for his Alpha :zorothink:.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So all flying six appeared....lol

Best part are

1) law understanding of Shs is top tier notch- idiots who will go to onigshima from front gates despite all the planning

2)all shs in action - damn it's been such a Long time

Btw, if sun pirates are fine then I think definitely someone helped them like kata or pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.