Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Fuck that, no problem. We just won't give it in one fucking date.

You know it doesn't work the way it does right? EU doesn't simply give you money for nothing.

Leftists included Poland in EU. Most of the country never wanted it.

EU wants to put leftists in charge again in my country.
you changed to your discord name smh

Not sure if you are trolling or not.It surprises me that a catholic country would make abortion legal.To all the abortion apologists:you guys are the ones that need to prove that abortion is not infanticide.If the anti-abortion people are wrong,no harm was done...abortion apologists on the other hand are possible killers.Just saying.Think well before doing anything you might regret.Women that undergo abortion tend to develop some form of mentall illness later on.
actually itโ€™s widely confirmed that abortion is not homicide, at least before 3 months of pregnancy, cause the fetus still hasnโ€™t developed to be considered a consentient creature. that said, abortion is legal in our country only under certain conditions. Still, this is what developed countries do: if someone doesnโ€™t want to make an abortion, she doesnโ€™t do that and thatโ€™s fine, but you have to grant the legal andm safe mechanisms for that, otherwise people will still make anortions but not safely, and this will cause unjustified deaths.

actually itโ€™s widely confirmed that abortion is not homicide, at least before 3 months of pregnancy, cause the fetus still hasnโ€™t developed to be considered a consentient creature. that said, abortion is legal in our country only under certain conditions. Still, this is what developed countries do: if someone doesnโ€™t want to make an abortion, she doesnโ€™t do that and thatโ€™s fine, but you have to grant the legal andm safe mechanisms for that, otherwise people will still make anortions but not safely, and this will cause unjustified deaths.
i dont want the spoiler guy to turn into a politician :kriwhat:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How did he betray them? Yeah EU is a mafia concept.
He goes away from the established rules that right wing has.

Right wing gained trust again back in 2015 when they won because they opposed Refugee politics just like Hungary.

Duda was the lead poster boy for that, unfortunately with the soft men era, movements, agendas and shit he started to crumble under the pressure. EU constantly jabs him and wants him to do according to their plans.

If Left wing gains the power back I will be as good as changing my nationality or offing myself. ( this is a joke don't take it deep )

Status
Not open for further replies.