Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Am I pro EU? lol maybe you don't know that my island is the most militarized land in all of Italy. Search on Google.

I miss I really consider myself an Italian friend. Italian politics is all shit, right, center and left
Then why are you afraid about fascism 2.0?

What Draghi did during the pandemic wasn‘t necessary democratic. Trump didn‘t turn USA into a fascist country either. Plus with EU around italy, no way you‘re going to witness it. Italy benefits way too much from EU.

Just like Hungary and Poland. They simply won‘t ride the ideologist LGBTQXYZ train, by indoctrinating children with it

Thats ok and i agree but i cant really see Meloni as more dangerous than the other ones,thats why i replied that way. I see people around the web acting like she is the devil incarnate and i say "what?" Haha. They dont understand that they probably help her acting that way. They give her a "anti-establishment" image (and its a good image to have in Italy) that she doesnt deserve at all.
Yeah, Giorgia has already been a protagonist of the Berlusconi government, she is not really anti-system. I am anti-system.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Poland should give back the money then
Fuck that, no problem. We just won't give it in one fucking date.

You know it doesn't work the way it does right? EU doesn't simply give you money for nothing.

Leftists included Poland in EU. Most of the country never wanted it.

EU wants to put leftists in charge again in my country.

Can you please tell me why are you so worried about her? I can understand you must be pro-EU,but do you really believe she will get out of the EU or other bulls**t like that? I can guarantee you she wont,dont worry. Are you worried she wont make another lockdown and Green Pass if the FMI ask Italy to do that? Well sadly i think she would,but i guess you are "pro" this stuff so dont worry about that either! Are you worried she will abolish abortion? She already said many times she doesnt want to do that. Are you worried she is pro-Russia? Then you just didnt follow her at all,she is very pro-Western alliance and pro-Washington.
So really,she is a typical western conservative moderate candidate,but PD and other leftie parties make her sound like Mussolini 2.0 based on nothing,because i guess they have no better weapons to use against her. I wont vote for her anyway. But that doesnt mean i believe the bulls**t of her being a dangerous fascist etc. that are total absurd stuff based on nothing. I will probably vote some party that wont even enter in the Parliament.
she’s too incompetent even for being a proper fascist that’s why. she’s a fascist wannabe and is not even good at it

B

Ballel

Fuck that, no problem. We just won't give it in one fucking date.

You know it doesn't work the way it does right? EU doesn't simply give you money for nothing.

Leftists included Poland in EU. Most of the country never wanted it.

EU wants to put leftists in charge again in my country.
Seth name change

Then why are you afraid about fascism 2.0?

What Draghi did during the pandemic wasn‘t necessary democratic. Trump didn‘t turn USA into a fascist country either. Plus with EU around italy, no way you‘re going to witness it. Italy benefits way too much from EU.

Just like Hungary and Poland. They simply won‘t ride the ideologist LGBTQXYZ train, by indoctrinating children with it
Because they are nationalists, and me and those like me, separatists on a very militarized Italian island, would become potential political targets

Status
Not open for further replies.