• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Show me Samurai Zoro got and leading? .
Well for the starters he won on panel against killer

Second, his opponent was also didn't get off paneled

Third, he got training portrayal along with Luffy for fight against Kaido. The only shs to have so along with kidd

Fourth, his Lineage got highlighted with ryuma legacy and enma being given to him

Well for the starters he won on panel against killer

Second, his opponent was also didn't get off paneled

Third, he got training portrayal along with Luffy for fight against Kaido. The only shs to have so along with kidd

Fourth, his Lineage got highlighted with ryuma legacy and enma being given to him
Zoro tied with nerf pleasure. You don't win after fainting in seconds like that in under minute fight.

His enemy came back like nothing happen and was ineffective by his attack especially you all gloat Zoro's power is so lethal to knock someone out.

He is shown with Nami and Brook after he came out of flashback, does that mean they same level? Again please don't pretend no one train than just them especially he has done nothing since the flashback been over.

Again headcannon until we get info as it seems to be more about his master lineage than about him. Idk we will have flashback about Zoro given it's not about him as shown in these chapters as of late. Just saying.

If the order they are walking in represent their strength then page one is either the weakest or second weakest.
(1) Does Page 1 have skinny ass legs because he seemed buffer than Drake to me?

(2) The girl is the 2nd in front.... even ahead of Drake so no. X-Drake is probably the strongest.

I want to know whether Apoo is part of the All Stars, Tobbi Roppo, Numbers or just a simple headliner.

Since when you're a Zoro fanboy?:pepeke::jay-yeah:Not that I'm curious or anything like that LOL.
I like seeing zoro actually smiling and happy instead of the usual "badass smirking"
:perocry:

Also like ive said before i dont see any problem with page being fine 10 days later but another good thing other than seeing all the toppi together
We get to see his human form

Still waiting to see all the sweet commanders in the same panel
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.