Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure do hope Carrot travels with the straw hats again. The parallel support it. When Oden traveled with Roger a trans man stayed behind because he wanted to but the minks followed roger because they had fun with him. If Yamato is the trans character that stays behind, I hope Carrot is the mink that decide to go. The goal is to lead the minks to the dawn.... how she does that is another question. Onward to the last cope!

I sure do hope Carrot travels with the straw hats again. The parallel support it. When Oden traveled with Roger a trans man stayed behind because he wanted to but the minks followed roger because they had fun with him. If Yamato is the trans character that stays behind, I hope Carrot is the mink that decide to go. The goal is to lead the minks to the dawn.... how she does that is another question. Onward to the last cope!
:pepestop::pepecopium::luffyswat:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Put that clownussy to good use :kata:
Oh, I'm a professional. With the whole "dividable body" thing, it's a giant mess.

Buggy gives "Cum all over the place" a whole different meaning. The Circussy is ready for the Big Top and the big time, ayyyyyyyy.

Black Maria's business model of seducing drunk war mongering Oni is clearly inferior to this Genius Jester's self-propelled services. This clown will flashily flash then flashily fuck your make up off, WHOOOOOO.

I would be having so much more fun with my life if I was a clown prostitute who could divide by body into multiple floating pieces.

Time to go touch grass again.

FUCK ODA I AIN'T FALLING FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN RAID FAILED MY ASS

EVERY FUCKING TIME MUTHERFUCKER ACTS LIKE THE ARC IS OVER, FUCKING LIES

ACT 3 WILL END WHEN I LOSE MY VIRGINITY, FUCKING NEVER, HOPE YOU LIKE WANO, BECAUSE WE'RE COMING BACK, FOREVER, LUFFY IS GOING TO SWALLOW WANO AND CARRY IT TO LAUGH TALE IN HIS DAMN STOMACH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU FOR BEING MORE SUCESSFUL AND WEALTHY THAN ME AND WIFING UP WITH A HOT NAMI COSPLAYER ODA YOU MANGIFICENT ASSHOLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WANO

BUGGY IS THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THIS ARC, AND HE'S SHOWED UP FOR LIKE 10 PANELS, FUCKING SHITFUCK ARC. MAKE AN ADMIRAL TO HYPE A MOVIE ABOUT SHANK'S KID GOING CRAZY TO HER LACK OF A PRESENT FATHER FIGURE, MAKE YAMATO, THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER THE SERIES HAS SEEN IN YEARS AND JUST USE HER TO SELL FUCKING TOWELS TO DRY OUR SALTY TEARS

WHAT SAMURAI IS ZORO ROUNDING UP? TO DO THE ODEN DANCE!?!? WHAT, YAMATO NEEDS TO STAY BEHIND TO COOK ODEN WITH ODEN'S BONES?!? GREAT JOB CURING ALL THE SMILING POOR KIDS, CHOPPER!

THIS ARC WOULD HAVE BEEN 10X BETTER IF SANJI HAD BEATEN UP PROSTITUTES, HOW IS THAT A REAL SENTENCE, UGHHHHHH, THIS ARC'S ENDING IS WORSE THAN BIG MOM'S TOILET AFTER TACO TUESDAY, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ACT 3, PFFFFF, HAHAHAHAHAHA, SEE YOU BACK IN WANO FOR ACT 4, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phew, that felt good, gonna go smoke a joint. BBL to bleed more sanity.
Feel the same, but I dont have energy to post rants like this. Plus I cant handle Oda worshippers, I would go all out and get banned :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.