Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

So, is the US gonna start a Civil War or what?

I'm hoping for some drama, you guys have been teasing me for years now

maybe one of those Trump-tards will actually start shooting

I wonder if the FBI is actually gonna do anything against Trump

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What the fuck people mean "Kaido dead confirmed I hope" and idiotic comments as such.

**** was dead for few chapters. He bathed in fucking magma pool without coming out of it?

Short summary thanks to redon from pirate king forums
-Title:-"conclusion"
-In the cover, germa escapes with the help of ceaser clown(ichiji and reiju is down)
-chapter starts with yamato, kinemon and momo reaching port and saying goodbyes to luffy and his crew.
-luffy asks yamato to join but she refuses saying that she will first travel through all of Wano just like oden did the she will join.
-luffy gives his flag to momo and says that he will find them when they want to join his crew, luffy,law and kid left wano
-at the end of chapter, momo asks where should he put the flag and arc ends with curtains closing.
-No break next week

I

Indigo

I only care about Yamato not joining to see the community lose their shit

but for that i need to wait for the chapter to drop, since most of the fanbase doesn't read spoilers

So i was kinda hoping for more juicy / interesting spoilers in the chapter to talk about

So, is the US gonna start a Civil War or what?

I'm hoping for some drama, you guys have been teasing me for years now

maybe one of those Trump-tards will actually start shooting

I wonder if the FBI is actually gonna do anything against Trump
It would be better if they used trump to get everyone who supported him. That old man stressed out his mind will be dead in 4-7 years. Get everyone he is willing to throw under the bus to save himself and we might start cleaning house.

Short summary thanks to redon from pirate king forums
-Title:-"conclusion"
-In the cover, germa escapes with the help of ceaser clown(ichiji and reiju is down)
-chapter starts with yamato, kinemon and momo reaching port and saying goodbyes to luffy and his crew.
-luffy asks yamato to join but she refuses saying that she will first travel through all of Wano just like oden did the she will join.
-luffy gives his flag to momo and says that he will find them when they want to join his crew, luffy,law and kid left wano
-at the end of chapter, momo asks where should he put the flag and arc ends with curtains closing.
-No break next week
he didn't post this

We already have confirmation of that

We see the curtains close, but it isn't just "Act 3 ends", there's only "The End"

FUCK ODA I AIN'T FALLING FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN RAID FAILED MY ASS

EVERY FUCKING TIME MUTHERFUCKER ACTS LIKE THE ARC IS OVER, FUCKING LIES

ACT 3 WILL END WHEN I LOSE MY VIRGINITY, FUCKING NEVER, HOPE YOU LIKE WANO, BECAUSE WE'RE COMING BACK, FOREVER, LUFFY IS GOING TO SWALLOW WANO AND CARRY IT TO LAUGH TALE IN HIS DAMN STOMACH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU FOR BEING MORE SUCESSFUL AND WEALTHY THAN ME AND WIFING UP WITH A HOT NAMI COSPLAYER ODA YOU MANGIFICENT ASSHOLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WANO

BUGGY IS THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THIS ARC, AND HE'S SHOWED UP FOR LIKE 10 PANELS, FUCKING SHITFUCK ARC. MAKE AN ADMIRAL TO HYPE A MOVIE ABOUT SHANK'S KID GOING CRAZY TO HER LACK OF A PRESENT FATHER FIGURE, MAKE YAMATO, THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER THE SERIES HAS SEEN IN YEARS AND JUST USE HER TO SELL FUCKING TOWELS TO DRY OUR SALTY TEARS

WHAT SAMURAI IS ZORO ROUNDING UP? TO DO THE ODEN DANCE!?!? WHAT, YAMATO NEEDS TO STAY BEHIND TO COOK ODEN WITH ODEN'S BONES?!? GREAT JOB CURING ALL THE SMILING POOR KIDS, CHOPPER!

THIS ARC WOULD HAVE BEEN 10X BETTER IF SANJI HAD BEATEN UP PROSTITUTES, HOW IS THAT A REAL SENTENCE, UGHHHHHH, THIS ARC'S ENDING IS WORSE THAN BIG MOM'S TOILET AFTER TACO TUESDAY, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ACT 3, PFFFFF, HAHAHAHAHAHA, SEE YOU BACK IN WANO FOR ACT 4, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phew, that felt good, gonna go smoke a joint. BBL to bleed more sanity.

Nope, the 3 act structure is what basically every writer uses and Oda himself has used it before in previous arcs

I’m pretty sure he himself just wanted to give it a Japanese flavor to it, nothing more nothing less.

the fact that Greg and Stephen two people who have interacted with Oda were confused at the 5 act theories goes to show how irrelevant it was
In hindsight, this very much something he does.

You can take any arc and apply a 3 act structure to it. Intro. Buildup. Climax.

If you also notice, Oda's arc climaxes are generally the longest part of an arc.

PH for example is like 45 or so chapters. It only takes like 5-6 chapters to introduce the plot and everyone. Another 10 or so chapters to Buildup to the climax, and like 30 chapters to actually end the arc.

Dressrosa, same deal. 102 chapters. First 10 are intro. Next ~30 or so are Buildup (tourney, Sugar, leading to Birdcage). Then the "climax" of the arc ended up being 60 or so chapters from 740-800.

Wano is just way more inflated, and now Oda divided up the structure so you can see it. 149 chapters. 15 for intro. 30 for buildup....95 for climax lol.

I

Indigo

FUCK ODA I AIN'T FALLING FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN RAID FAILED MY ASS

EVERY FUCKING TIME MUTHERFUCKER ACTS LIKE THE ARC IS OVER, FUCKING LIES

ACT 3 WILL END WHEN I LOSE MY VIRGINITY, FUCKING NEVER, HOPE YOU LIKE WANO, BECAUSE WE'RE COMING BACK, FOREVER, LUFFY IS GOING TO SWALLOW WANO AND CARRY IT TO LAUGH TALE IN HIS DAMN STOMACH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU FOR BEING MORE SUCESSFUL AND WEALTHY THAN ME AND WIFING UP WITH A HOT NAMI COSPLAYER ODA YOU MANGIFICENT ASSHOLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WANO

BUGGY IS THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THIS ARC, AND HE'S SHOWED UP FOR LIKE 10 PANELS, FUCKING SHITFUCK ARC. MAKE AN ADMIRAL TO HYPE A MOVIE ABOUT SHANK'S KID GOING CRAZY TO HER LACK OF A PRESENT FATHER FIGURE, MAKE YAMATO, THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER THE SERIES HAS SEEN IN YEARS AND JUST USE HER TO SELL FUCKING TOWELS TO DRY OUR SALTY TEARS

WHAT SAMURAI IS ZORO ROUNDING UP? TO DO THE ODEN DANCE!?!? WHAT, YAMATO NEEDS TO STAY BEHIND TO COOK ODEN WITH ODEN'S BONES?!? GREAT JOB CURING ALL THE SMILING POOR KIDS, CHOPPER!

THIS ARC WOULD HAVE BEEN 10X BETTER IF SANJI HAD BEATEN UP PROSTITUTES, HOW IS THAT A REAL SENTENCE, UGHHHHHH, THIS ARC'S ENDING IS WORSE THAN BIG MOM'S TOILET AFTER TACO TUESDAY, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ACT 3, PFFFFF, HAHAHAHAHAHA, SEE YOU BACK IN WANO FOR ACT 4, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phew, that felt good, gonna go smoke a joint. BBL to bleed more sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.