Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So, is the US gonna start a Civil War or what?

I'm hoping for some drama, you guys have been teasing me for years now

maybe one of those Trump-tards will actually start shooting

I wonder if the FBI is actually gonna do anything against Trump
Biden is more laughable Imho.

That's what happens when you vote for someone only to get rid of the other. That's the worst fucking voting tactic. If you dislike both, don't fucking vote.

USA will never learn.

I

Indigo

FBI went after Trump for stealing Nuclear Codes documents (as far as i know)

they "raided" (had warrant, entered the place and got documents, that's it, no house breaking down or anyyhing like that lol) the place and got something on Trump

Trump followers are losing their shit, some of them have showed up armed in front of FBI headquarters

and they are losing their shit if they do something to Trump

if Trump really was selling documents with Nuclear information, that's straight up treason

i think there's history of people being executed for that in the US

But that's what i hear from online bs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean, tbh. If Caesar uses his brain cells, he should be one hell of a threat for Katakuri.

Like what Katakuri will do? Shape his ass around the gas to avoid damage? No.

Although that's why I mentioned Caesar using brain, because he has none.

Imagine if he does those explosions things on Katakuri and Oven to save Germa.

That would do it fr.

Biden is more laughable Imho.

That's what happens when you vote for someone only to get rid of the other. That's the worst fucking voting tactic. If you dislike both, don't fucking vote.

USA will never learn.
Clearly you don't know American politics.

Republicans are notorious for their attendance at the voting booths, even as the minority party by millions of people. Not voting is essentially letting the other side win lol, so that doesn't work at all.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
FBI went after Trump for stealing Nuclear Codes documents (as far as i know)

they "raided" (had warrant, entered the place and got documents, that's it, no house breaking down or anyyhing like that lol) the place and got something on Trump

Trump followers are losing their shit, some of them have showed up armed in front of FBI headquarters

and they are losing their shit if they do something to Trump

if Trump really was selling documents with Nuclear information, that's straight up treason

i think there's history of people being executed for that in the US

But that's what i hear from online bs
I do not advocate for such shit without real confirmation.

This would be too big of a deal for it to be revealed to online hobos on twitter.

If Trump actually did such atrocity, the FBI and all other parties as such would fight an inside war behind the scenes.

I advice you to not buy into such shit so lightly. We are in social media era.

We live in society who could frame Jake Paul for selling info to Russians and twitter would push this agenda.

Twitter is funnily enough no different to One Piece theorists and drama queens.

I

Indigo

Never watched it lol, mind summarizing?
I'm not even too sure what happens

But Shanks crew has this Uta on the ship with them, before Luffy, who is a singer

she has a Devil Fruit power and a plan to create a music that everyone will hear and enter a dream world, like Madara

Shanks calls her daughter, and he leaves her to keep her safe or something, like they would go after her and her power if he kept around her, some bullshit explanation

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Clearly you don't know American politics.

Republicans are notorious for their attendance at the voting booths, even as the minority party by millions of people. Not voting is essentially letting the other side win lol, so that doesn't work at all.
Biden didn't win fairly either.

America is fucked up in the end on many parts.

I

Indigo

I do not advocate for such shit without real confirmation.

This would be too big of a deal for it to be revealed to online hobos on twitter.

If Trump actually did such atrocity, the FBI and all other parties as such would fight an inside war behind the scenes.

I advice you to not buy into such shit so lightly. We are in social media era.

We live in society who could frame Jake Paul for selling info to Russians and twitter would push this agenda.

Twitter is funnily enough no different to One Piece theorists and drama queens.
How did you read my post and came to the conclusion i was "buying into it"?

When i said multiple times "based on online BS"

Status
Not open for further replies.