Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
โ€Ž
Also the reason Oda didnโ€™t address the grim reaper stuff and ryumas grave is to keep fans questioning about them (lol) and that Greg knows zoros lineage and doesnโ€™t think itโ€™s the right time in the story to address it.
Am I not a real Zoro fan if I don't want to know Zoro's lineage after this? I like to beat up Oda and Greg.

"I want to finish the manga in 3 years" - "but I want to keep dangling the carrot in front of my fans". Are we the sorriest bunch of adults or what?

I'm not actually angry, but I get why people are. The end of this arc is dragging so much, people just want some idea of where the plot is actually going.
Revolutionary army's fight should not have been off-screened.
That would have given some releif from Wano. But no, Oda need to preserve his characters for final war.
People say there is a lot of diversity in OP, I think there is lack of diversity that's why Oda cant afford to show main characters' fight.
Maybe I compare it to too much with Naruto and how all of the Akatsuki members had their own fights in different settings. That's the standard for me. But OP is different... not in a good way though.

FUCK ODA I AIN'T FALLING FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN RAID FAILED MY ASS

EVERY FUCKING TIME MUTHERFUCKER ACTS LIKE THE ARC IS OVER, FUCKING LIES

ACT 3 WILL END WHEN I LOSE MY VIRGINITY, FUCKING NEVER, HOPE YOU LIKE WANO, BECAUSE WE'RE COMING BACK, FOREVER, LUFFY IS GOING TO SWALLOW WANO AND CARRY IT TO LAUGH TALE IN HIS DAMN STOMACH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU FOR BEING MORE SUCESSFUL AND WEALTHY THAN ME AND WIFING UP WITH A HOT NAMI COSPLAYER ODA YOU MANGIFICENT ASSHOLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WANO

BUGGY IS THE ONLY GOOD PART OF THIS ARC, AND HE'S SHOWED UP FOR LIKE 10 PANELS, FUCKING SHITFUCK ARC. MAKE AN ADMIRAL TO HYPE A MOVIE ABOUT SHANK'S KID GOING CRAZY TO HER LACK OF A PRESENT FATHER FIGURE, MAKE YAMATO, THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER THE SERIES HAS SEEN IN YEARS AND JUST USE HER TO SELL FUCKING TOWELS TO DRY OUR SALTY TEARS

WHAT SAMURAI IS ZORO ROUNDING UP? TO DO THE ODEN DANCE!?!? WHAT, YAMATO NEEDS TO STAY BEHIND TO COOK ODEN WITH ODEN'S BONES?!? GREAT JOB CURING ALL THE SMILING POOR KIDS, CHOPPER!

THIS ARC WOULD HAVE BEEN 10X BETTER IF SANJI HAD BEATEN UP PROSTITUTES, HOW IS THAT A REAL SENTENCE, UGHHHHHH, THIS ARC'S ENDING IS WORSE THAN BIG MOM'S TOILET AFTER TACO TUESDAY, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ACT 3, PFFFFF, HAHAHAHAHAHA, SEE YOU BACK IN WANO FOR ACT 4, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phew, that felt good, gonna go smoke a joint. BBL to bleed more sanity.
LMFAO

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Why do you guys need to make everything LGBTQ+? Luffy's orientation may be ambiguous but Zoro and Sanji's aren't.
That ain't deep. Ever seen MHA fandom?

That's where things get fucking weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.