Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It is *possible* that someone else was responsible which is why I revealed it this way, but with how Ekko has handled it, it looks pretty cut and dry to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was told Ekko was the one who destroyed one of my shots. He probably has investigation immunity but this ability that informs me doesn't actually target anyone, hence why I received results (is my guess). I think Ekko's reaction to discredit me but not push me, and then with no follow up suggest I should be one of the top two wagons, indicates that he's scum and feels confident I was reaction testing but not confident enough to actively push me. Odd has good chances of being his scum buddy. If Ekko were town, he'd know he destroyed one of my shots so he'd know I wasn't reaction testing, and if he didn't, he'd be coming at me big time for lying. It's not a 100% surefire lynch, but it's good enough.
there r so many mistakes with not only the result but ur line of reasoning

1. i didnt use an ability today lol
2. and i cant destroy 1 shots either
3. why shud u be one of the top wagons?
4. since when am i not confident to push u if i wanted to?
5. how do i know u r lying and not reaction testing, like from my PoV it can be both. why wud u lie for a 1 for 1 anyway? whats this shitty reasoning ratchy?

oof post

there r so many mistakes with not only the result but ur line of reasoning

5. how do i know u r lying and not reaction testing, like from my PoV it can be both. why wud u lie for a 1 for 1 anyway? whats this shitty reasoning ratchy?

oof post
Ooh yeah that was giga fucked, like what are these muppets doing?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Could be delayed from last night.
That's not a fact, just a statement.
You said I should be, not me.
Because you lack the ability to successfully do so, obviously.
The two are not mutually exclusive.
He must have. You always lose shots by visiting me. And if you didn't lose 2 it was from me only.
Well, that's that cleared at least.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I also redirected, you to T-Pein. So this isn't admissable for or against Ekko.

The timeline of events is Day starts > Fuji tells me I lost a shot (claimed this in thread), I noticed my investigation ability and asked him if it applied here, he responded with "Ekko".
i didnt even come near u lol

Status
Not open for further replies.