Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sorry guys for my inactivity....I'll be back in the evening.

Ekko has disruptive ability...don't know if it's good or bad . Decide yourself..

Wanted to to share before going to work
also dont just throw useless info outing a town role then leave the hekko lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
U post a lot ..and ur reads were dead off in last game as town...better to check u out early as possible
what but i recall it differenty

i scum read flowa nat zem krogo last game and got 3/4 correct

anyway my posts were not much in day 1. look even now im not top poster. GAAARBOOO reaasonn

skoom police weewoo weewooo

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Flowa we could probably break the game if ur hex was infinite

anyway i dont expect to live longer after today

unless u r a scum and want me to keep doing w.e i did

id still wanna yeet sallu first tho @Flowa

bc between sallu and ratchet sm1 used a bus drive there

it might still be ratchet. so i wanna get sallu's claim and solve toward that inconsistency for now
I doubt it's Ratchet tbh. Feel like scum would stay away from me and his x shot loss matches his claim. We know he couldn't have been driven with Nana if you jailed her because Ratchet must have visited me if he lost a shot and jailing blocks. So I'd start with Meeyori tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I doubt it's Ratchet tbh. Feel like scum would stay away from me and his x shot loss matches his claim. We know he couldn't have been driven with Nana if you jailed her because Ratchet must have visited me if he lost a shot and jailing blocks. So I'd start with Meeyori tbh.
oh w8 wtf i forgot he did lose x shots
u right, tho honestly doesnt clear sallu cuz a factional kill failed. cuda been cuz of the jail

vote lynch meeyuri

@Meeyori ur claim is demanded m8

Status
Not open for further replies.