Status
Not open for further replies.
It sometimes depend on the motivation and time factor Prof, don't give T-Pein easy pass on this. He has been inactive scum in past as well, look at Trilogy game Tac hosted.
I just went to ISO TAC’s game. He was playing similar to this D1 but then he started actually trying to push things and even went though the ridiculous PR I gave him to post lol. But then he started playing like this again lol. He went in spells of this kind of play and actually doing stuff.

I might have got a sample bias when I read his recent games before. It helped me read him right in Ratchet’s game tho lol.

What? The mafia tried to kill Ekko? This wu is fake because I have a passive that gives me info on players that were targeted by kills. I got 3 names of players that were targeted by kills which were Worst, odd, and Dnine

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
Final nail in the coffin for you, trying to make yourself look like a victim. Thankyou Juliet, I owe you one bigtime.

So what if I survived a kill, that's my business and we won't be starting anything because of survived kills. I've seen towns decimated over that thinking

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just went to ISO TAC’s game. He was playing similar to this D1 but then he started actually trying to push things and even went though the ridiculous PR I gave him to post lol. But then he started playing like this again lol. He went in spells of this kind of play and actually doing stuff.

I might have got a sample bias when I read his recent games before. It helped me read him right in Ratchet’s game tho lol.
that was a long time ago ppl change.. like can change every game lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
You silenced Pero, went out of your way to point it out to everyone
he just posted earlier no?
did u silence him?

Final nail in the coffin for you, trying to make yourself look like a victim. Thankyou Juliet, I owe you one bigtime.

So what if I survived a kill, that's my business and we won't be starting anything because of survived kills. I've seen towns decimated over that thinking
read her next couple posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.