Status
Not open for further replies.
what’s the general consensus on cult hunting, meta wise? I know places where mafia play differ in how much priority they give to different types of indies, etc.

i know what it is for me and the others i played with a lot in the alley/NF mafia section but i’m wondering if there’s anything outstanding for you guys

Emil

Certified Memelord
So let me get this right, you ask a question out of thin air with nothing to elaborate on, I call u out for it, and I'm scum for it?

Seems legit.

:okay:
yeah that answer was way out of the league of the question mango

tell me how is that question throwing things at a wall and waiting for what sticks?

i merely tagged 4 players and asked r u cult

compare jojo's answer
nah but i wish

cult is fun
to your answer
What is this baseless accusation fest?

You just gonna throw shit at the wall untill it sticks?
thats a town vs scum answer right there

urs is far more over defensive over a question that can be brushed off as a joke. r u subconsciously aware of ur inner guilty of scum mango :hihihi:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
yeah that answer was way out of the league of the question mango

tell me how is that question throwing things at a wall and waiting for what sticks?

i merely tagged 4 players and asked r u cult

compare jojo's answer

to your answer

thats a town vs scum answer right there

urs is far more over defensive over a question that can be brushed off as a joke. r u subconsciously aware of ur inner guilty of scum mango :hihihi:
You know it doesn't matter what I say to you in this situation because you've made up your mind.

I have no desire to discuss this any further, because it bears no merit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nobody has pressed me today, whoever shot is keeping very quiet about it. Scum trying to N1 me, guess I'm right
this is true
could be indie or scum extra kill
them keeping quiet probs not town. it wont clear u if they r indie obv

we can yeet mango/pero today eitherway fine by me

@Charlie pls confirm if u got smth from meeyuri

Nobody has pressed me today, whoever shot is keeping very quiet about it. Scum trying to N1 me, guess I'm right
yer

this is what i’m curious about

our likely town vig flower didn’t kill your and there are 3 other kills. one is probably the faction kill and the other two are between town/scum.

either our town vig wanted you dead, the mafia wanted you dead, or both

or they tried to faction kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.