Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 4 kills last night. I misunderstood my passive and I will only learn 3 players that were targeted by a kill. Ekko was probably the 4th player targeted by a kill I did not learn.
The writeup could still be fake actually, if not then it seems like he knew he got hit being so adamant to establish the writeup as real when nobody really knows

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Pretty much I read his posts. I don’t know about the others but for me I read his posts and he mentions indies quite a bit more than anything else. If anything it seems like he has a stronger attitude towards them. If he’s mafia then this makes sense because he knows the majority are town then questions regarding indies are the only thing they can pass off as being genuinely unknown to them

plus they’re just fluffing between that and not really saying anything
Morning fellas what's going on with Pero?
here

how reliable is the Yo tan wa thing

worst was e4 leader, probably isn’t a townie killing him

it’s likely we have a nightly vig + one shot kills and scum has nightly faction kill + one shot kills
It’s here
??? was activated to reveal that the 2nd ??? In this quote:

Was Ekkologix.​
I guess anything can be faked. Especially after the stuff that happened in Favs. But faking this WU doesn’t make much sense unless Yo Tan/Ekko were exactly a team and if they are then it ties them together pretty tightly.

It’s also not the same as in favs where Ekko had TMI and knew he could get away with the fake WU bc of the flip coming after it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yeah guys I am fucked up. My mobile phone is broken and cant properly charge anymore. I will barely be active within the next 13 hours. Is there a votecount?

anything specific about his case to you, or do you generally have the same read as me?
He’s in my scum POE for the same reasons. He’s coasting/his only main contributions are shade here and there.

I think some of the things like him talking about indies is a little NAI for the player but he’s someone I’ve noticed that’s easier to read under heat.

Why do you guys keep doubting the wu reveal. Juliet already clarified her ability only give 3 names after that doubting it makes no sense. Also it is also pretty easy to check the wu again many people have?? Reveal ability.

Worst

Custom title
He’s in my scum POE for the same reasons. He’s coasting/his only main contributions are shade here and there.

I think some of the things like him talking about indies is a little NAI for the player but he’s someone I’ve noticed that’s easier to read under heat.
I think Pero might be the way!

Vote Lynch Pero

Worst

Custom title
there might also be 2 other playes that i'm starting to suspect, i have yet to ISO them but worst case scenario i'll take care of them before i die

He’s also been piggybacking on Odd’s E4 narrative here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.