Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you guys keep doubting the wu reveal. Juliet already clarified her ability only give 3 names after that doubting it makes no sense. Also it is also pretty easy to check the wu again many people have?? Reveal ability.
its mostly just odd who isnt happy with everything

Emil

Certified Memelord
i tried to see of flowa and ratchet can be scum together but their interaction and timing is pretty well done for it tbh

i can see ratchet alone being scum more than with flowa

Why do you guys keep doubting the wu reveal. Juliet already clarified her ability only give 3 names after that doubting it makes no sense. Also it is also pretty easy to check the wu again many people have?? Reveal ability.
>only gives 3 names

i see. makes more sense. we prob had 4 individual kills last night then.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

What? The mafia tried to kill Ekko? This wu is fake because I have a passive that gives me info on players that were targeted by kills. I got 3 names of players that were targeted by kills which were Worst, odd, and Dnine

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
Sus

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'll be the only Pero defender then, just like I was for Dnine and Sall 1, which means that I ultimately fail but at least someone tried
Well I did say I refused to vote for sallu lmao, but I'll give you credit where credit is due.

You've been on point so far. It's clear as day that the narrative is being pushed away from Ekko.

Just watch us getting felled one by one as he's getting sussed

Status
Not open for further replies.