Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I asked the zoo lady to give me a waifu. She couldn't do it so I asked to roleblock someone.

Pretty disappointed that she couldn't get me the first request tsk

I read his posts myself, he's town. @JoJo you're actually full of it, you pulled all that suspicion out of thin air. His posts are nothing like what you describe and he hasn't done a damn thing wrong either.
yup

i’m not really invested in this game but i’m town so i’m just pretending to play so u guys don’t lynch me

and then someone like u comes around and does the actual work for me and ppl who take my word as law are prolly scum

Worst

Custom title
yup

i’m not really invested in this game but i’m town so i’m just pretending to play so u guys don’t lynch me

and then someone like u comes around and does the actual work for me and ppl who take my word as law are prolly scum

hmm i wonder if i should send a kill to u or not

hmm i wonder if i should send a kill to u or not
i’m gonna flip town but also i’m not really a town positive read

in your position i would probably debate it about it too. would prolly wait until EOD and make a top 3 list and go from there

also since ur soft claiming a kill, did u kill anyone last night/is there anyone we should be worried about

Worst

Custom title
i’m gonna flip town but also i’m not really a town positive read

in your position i would probably debate it about it too. would prolly wait until EOD and make a top 3 list and go from there
I do have a top 3/4 people i'd like to flip

Flowa - Pero - Ekko - You

also since ur soft claiming a kill, did u kill anyone last night/is there anyone we should be worried about
Yes i did

I've sent the big boy on Pot it's a delayed one so he'll die EoD or EoN

Worst

Custom title
Why?

Pot seems to be townread from what I've seen
seems to be, that's the problem

What happens if pot is town? Do we then lunch you for killing a town for no real reason? Sorry if you already explained your reason and I missed it.
Yep we had a little discussion about his early game on Dni's wagon and i decided to nuke him

why ekko and flower?

also since ur in the E4 is there anyone that pings you from there? there has to be at least one scum
Flowa is the one that pings me ( it used to be AnE but apparently it's in mason with someone ) i townread UB and Prof so if we have to look at the odds and bet on a scum/non town in the E4 it's Flowa ( ATM )

As for Ekko i'm seeing some interesting debates around him so.......

alright, we’ll see. i hope he’s scum
He is....i never miss

Rej

This forum is retarded.
What? The mafia tried to kill Ekko? This wu is fake because I have a passive that gives me info on players that were targeted by kills. I got 3 names of players that were targeted by kills which were Worst, odd, and Dnine

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
I trust this tbh, I dont see why Juliet lies with such intertwined mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.