Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen knocked out Big Mom and has a bounty much higher than Katakuris. Feats and portrayal but keep crying
Keep crying because you're wanking Queen a means to wank Sanji? I'm not even a Katakuri fan but on no planet did Queen have better feats and Portryal. Knocked out big mom he got two shotted and was saved by Big mom getting her memories back.

The BMP's were introduced destroying an entire city because BM didn't receive her sweets. She has an empire and political power on top of that while Shanks protects civilians. So yes. Faulty comparison.
They still weren't hyped to literal calamities of destruction and Jack who is infamous for being reckless and destructive attacking Marine ships containing Admirals and legends or destroying whatever was in his path. We also know that bounties are linked to their captains as well. Again Bounty aren't an end all be all for strength. Using Jack's bounty to belittle Katakuri and then making excuses for Shanks is weak.

You just can't tell me that Oda didn't have anything in his mind when he gave Katakuri a bounty relative to the YC3 of the beast pirates who was getting bullied by even Queen.

We can make excuses and pretend like it means nothing but that's reality.
It means nothing. Everyone knows. If oda wants to write something to happen, nothing needs to make sense. When the cover story was added...I expected even if BM was there she would fail to stop them from escaping.
In the end oda doesn't want so called SHs to have bad blood on their hands. Too bad oda you can't convince me.

So big mom in the middle of enemy territory decided this was a good time for a nap? I know odas a bad writer but not even big mom is that stupid.
Yes. Oda is absolutely a bad writer for introducing amnesia plot shit. He needed a way for luffy and team to escape udon, for that queen had to go away. So he introduced O-lin, then made queen take her to kaido. So yeah, he did all this convoluted crap and he is a bad writer for that.

Keep crying because you're wanking Queen a means to wank Sanji? I'm not even a Katakuri fan but on no planet did Queen have better feats and Portryal. Knock out big mom he got two shotted and was saved by Big mom getting her memories back.
“he got two shotted” is just as stupid as saying Kaido got beat by Luffy in Act 1 because Kaido got knocked down.

Queen got up Undamaged. Then he came back and captured big mom. Katakuri could never

Status
Not open for further replies.