Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
Understood !
How does it prover Pero is scum.
Does this ability only belong to scum
@Underworld Broker
Basically, town doesn't know who's what. So it doesn't make much sense for town to change outcome of lynch against everyone who's voting.

Mafia knows who's part of their team, so if there's tie between one of them and town, they can remove votes from their scummate to make sure he won't end up lynched.

Basically, town doesn't know who's what. So it doesn't make much sense for town to change outcome of lynch against everyone who's voting.

Mafia knows who's part of their team, so if there's tie between one of them and town, they can remove votes from their scummate to make sure he won't end up lynched.
But wouldnt that just ensure pero as scum. So he would get killed anyway, but a little later. But mafia CAN derail the voting even if pero is not mafia right? That way they get two kills with one derailment.

so two outcomes

mafia, already know pero is sus, second town lynch to go. no offense but night lynch from town? :pepecafe:

pero is scum,

I just came back from a doctors appointment and I don't know why did odd get lynched. I'll have to read up and see from the pages I missed out.

Hi Naomi! It's good to see you. The sad news is I got rolecrushed and poisoned and it will be a matter of time till I die if I don't get healed.
alright, looked like scum misslynch.

oh noooo!!!!

quick someone heal her!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.