Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please somebody tell me that Hiyori didn’t say "Kurozumis are born to burn". Please somebody say that the actual Japanese meaning is a lot different.

As it stands, I am almost convinced that Kozukis and the Ancient Kingdom were full of elitist trash.
Lol many japanese people are not that different from wano people. But Oda saying this ? Lol a new one

Im not talking about PLs....but his character
Oh well, YEAH. That I agree with.

Oda has been doing Zoro dirty since the TS honestly. Once upon a time he was a loyal crewmate who was willing to sacrifice himself for others. But ever since the TS, he's just the drunk dude who never smiles and gets lost everywhere. His personality has reverted to that of a dead fish. And it really is a waste that his most glorious time is still that Thriller Bark scene.

I wanted a better goodbye for law, but I'd guess we will see him soon anyways

funny how he did chopper dirty lol. man needs to soften up a bit
Wouldve been nice to show development between Law and Chopper, and some progression to Law's personality and attitudes to the SHs. But nope, hes still a mean emo.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Oda never said world is fair.

I still think discrimination will exist even after luffy overthrows Celestial dragons.
You'd expect wano the country that burned the kurozumi on stakes, then had said member of the kurozumi take over wano and force them into salvery.
Not too fucking repeat the same mistake
:seriously:
It's shit storytelling

Status
Not open for further replies.