Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 33823

I'm thinking half Kurozumi and half Shimotsuki is a possibility.
Personally I prefer him not being a Shimotsuki it makes his journey to do what Kuina couldn't more impactful if he's from a less well regarded group. I really like the theory that Shiryu is an evil Shimotsuki it'd be the perfect final antagonist for his narrative.

Yeah, that's your problem if you can't see it.
Many fans are here who enjoyed the manga. Only because you think it's still okay to shit on important social themes in One Piece, doesn't mean it's stupid that people criticise Oda for that.
i don't have any problem lmao
you're the one all butthurt because oda didn't do what you want
cope

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You got it, chief!! After reading the full summary of this chapter, shooting myself in the head still wouldn’t make me as brain dead as the guy writing this shit :datas:
:josad:
Yamato had so much time to properly explore the wastelands of Wano...
Here's hoping it's a fake out and we see the chain wrap around the Sunny Oden style next chapter
Since she's doing an Oden Speedrun..

Personally I prefer him not being a Shimotsuki it makes his journey to do what Kuina couldn't more impactful if he's from a less well regarded group. I really like the theory that Shiryu is an evil Shimotsuki it'd be the perfect final antagonist for his narrative.
Zoro would need to have some Shimotsuki blood for the Ryuma / Ushimaru likeness to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.