Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:josad:
Yamato had so much time to properly explore the wastelands of Wano...
Here's hoping it's a fake out and we see the chain wrap around the Sunny Oden style next chapter
Since she's doing an Oden Speedrun..
Zero percent chance, man…I can admit when I’m wrong, and holy shit, I was WROOONG about this one. At the very least, this is fully and truly the last fuckin’ time I give Eiichiro Oda any length of rope, he just isn’t gonna stop hanging us with it :zosleepy:

Oda tried so hard with this arc and ended up with racism in the last chapter from it, i like this, its pure comedy.
yamato lived all her life in wano, but its not enough, more wano more nothing

I wonder if there are any reaction shots of people rejecting the propaganda. I'd also settle for an ominous text box that implies the Kozuki family is going to be a problem in the future. Something, anything, really that casts this behavior in a bad light. Even if he's leaving it open so he can come back later and show Wano the error of their ways, he didn't have to make it sound all fun and happy. Maybe there's a disapproving editor's note or something.

:josad:
Yamato had so much time to properly explore the wastelands of Wano...
Here's hoping it's a fake out and we see the chain wrap around the Sunny Oden style next chapter
Since she's doing an Oden Speedrun..
I would say that this would be an ass pull and trash writing but given how well Wano went, it would be perfectly consistent writing compared to the rest of the arc.

Zero percent chance, man…I can admit when I’m wrong, and holy shit, I was WROOONG about this one. At the very least, this is fully and truly the last fuckin’ time I give Eiichiro Oda any length of rope, he just isn’t gonna stop hanging us with it:zosleepy:
yeah, unless he does yet another 180 out of nowhere it's not going to happen.
at least now if one of the strawhat gets a bad treatment no one can blame it on yamato.

I wonder if there are any reaction shots of people rejecting the propaganda. I'd also settle for an ominous text box that implies the Kozuki family is going to be a problem in the future. Something, anything, really that casts this behavior in a bad light. Even if he's leaving it open so he can come back later and show Wano the error of their ways, he didn't have to make it sound all fun and happy. Maybe there's a disapproving editor's note or something.
There's a bit of copium/hopium in what you're saying because the chapter shows Orochi having the last laugh on Hiyori
Or it can just be bait lol

D

Deleted member 33823

Zoro would need to have some Shimotsuki blood for the Ryuma / Ushimaru likeness to make sense.
In other series I'd agree, but Denjiro's face changed cause he was super pissed, for all we know Shusui messed with Zoro's genes during the timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.